Deleted User said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Agree/Disagree: People should wait until after marriage before having sex?

I see no point in sex without love.

itskelsie said 7 years, 5 months ago:

All people have their own opinions. I am a Christian so I do believe in only sex after marriage. Now, my best friend on the other side is Atheist so she does not believe in sex after marriage, I mean this topic is a two way street, either you’re for it or against it and you can change a person’s opinion but you have to have a pretty good argument for that to happen

I agree though I am not a virgin as men can be pushy and sneaky, and my last boyfriend was willing to wait until marriage, but I couldn’t control myself. But I haven’t had sex in 2 years since I’ve been single since I’m not into sex without love either.

Swifting said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Any two legally capable consenting members of society who chose to have sex should have sex. Marriage or not.

Sex before marriage is a great way to experience a physical connection with a person and find out connection before committing to a life with someone. It also helps people show their full and true colors including sexual kinks, fantasies, and other important options.

For me I could never be in a long term relationship with someone who has a foot fetish. I don’t see anything wrong with it. But it’s not something I’m comfortable with. And MOST people don’t talk about those things until after they’re married when they’re legally trapped into a marriage.

No woman or man should ever be pressured into having sex if they don’t want it. It should be a choice and not a guilt trip.

Also – no one should be forced into a marriage and forced to have sex with their husband.

Love and choice for sex over a piece of paper or “vow with god”.

MaryLove said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I guess it depends on the person. Everyone has their own views and cultures. Some want to wait after marriage to surrender the V because it’s something sacred to them. While others believe as human we are sort of beastly creatures who crave for sexual pleasure so in order satisfy their needs they need in indulge sex. I do not find that wrong at all..

It all depends on the person…

the whole concept of virginity in women is skewed, so no, i don’t believe in waiting until marriage. i don’t believe in constantly having sex with different people either, but that’s more for health reasons like stds.

Fearless Sink said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Everybody has the right to their own opinions, i don’t force mine on others and hope nobody forces their’s on me. I strongly believe in remaining a virgin until marriage. But its different to others, some people don’t mind having sex before marriage and others prefer to hold on to their virginity until marriage.

No, I don’t agree. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I personally say no because if two people are in love and in a committed relationship and want to have sex why does it matter if they have a piece of paper to prove that it’s true love.

Miza ツ said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Yes. No sex before marriage. It’s in our culture and I also believe that it shows purity. Like you’re not spreading legs everywhere, and I would want my husband to be a virgin, who hasn’t had sex before.
It’s also in our culture and that’s how things are here so. :3
Everyone’s entitled to their opinions. Just speaking my mind ^^

It really depends on your believes and, traditions. I planes to hold on till I KNOW I’ve found him/her, but not till I’m married. You should find someone who wants the same things as you.

karaleigh said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Your virginity is your business, and no one else’s. You have the right to do anything you want with it. If you want to have as much sex as you want, go ahead. If you want to stay pure until marriage, go ahead. Either way, you need to be prepared for any consequences.

LoudnBlunt said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Yes I strongly believe in keeping my virginity until marriage…I think that makes the love you have for your hubby even more special and you won’t regret losing your virginity because you gave it to the man you love more then life itself. -That’s my opinion x

Zatanna said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I think that is an option. If the girl or boy wants to explore their sexuality before marriage, they have to feel free to do it, but if they want to wait to the right person after marriage they have to hold to their ideals and be happy with this too :) The point I want to reach is that, waiting or not waiting don’t make anyone better than anyone. The person have to be happy with the ideals that he or she choose for their life.

lilac Spectrum said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Well, everyone is different. Some people wait because they have certain religious practices that they want to follow and some just wait for the heck of it. I believe in waiting but I don’t look down on others if they don’t.