Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

**Update**I told him i liked him and it went well :)

jen said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Yes. From all that you described above, i’m having a hard time seeing the issue. you had nothing but good things to say about him and it was a long list! if you guys can make the time to see each other since you live so far apart, it seems fine.
On the other hand, him being an older and hormonal teenage boy and all, living in another place can open the door for cheating. It happened to a friend of mine. Also, since you are younger, it always raises questions like what are his intentions? you dont want to get into something where he only wants you for sex.
the problem here is this: your question shouldnt be “should i tell him,” it should be “what are his intentions?” if you are sure he’s in it for more than that, because your judgement is best, then 100% tell him.
when it comes to telling him, its totally up to you, but in my opinion, people dont regret telling their crush that they like them, they regret NOT telling them.

rossy elizabeth estrada díaz said 9 years, 2 months ago:

yees, go and tell him about your feelings, I know that is scare, because I actually do, in my case he say that he love me too.
about the virginity thing I think is better not to say that you thing he is the one because, maybe he would only say yes because he would have sex, just only tell that you like him, and you want to have a relation with him.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

First off, im a guy, but i’ve been through quite a similar relationship.
I was in a long distance relationship (4 hours drive to her place from mine) with a girl who was 15 and i was 16/17 for 10 months (18 months age gap).
Things were great and we really clicked, i’d never met a girl before who loved the same things i do in the way that she does. The thing is that long distance relationships are really hard and for a guy who is almost 18 there are some big changes coming. Finishing school, starting university or full time work and moving out of home are just a few things that you, as a 15 year old, just aren’t up to yet.
I’m not saying this relationship won’t work initially but things could get tough later and you will really have to work at long distance relationships, keep things open and be ready for change.
Anyway, deep down i suppose you know what you want and i wish you all the best.

Paradoxical said 9 years, 2 months ago:

If you have only positive things to say about him, I can see you telling him would be a beneficial thing for you. The reason I say it is beneficial for you to say something is from that list I can see how much you like him. You can wait and hold it in, but what if someone else told him before you and he went out with them, would you not feel bad for missing your chance? Sometimes things we do in life are scary and it makes us vulnerable, but those are also things that make us better and tougher people.

If you do decide to do this, I wish you the best of luck. And remember things may not always work out but you being able to do something you want to do helps make you a stronger person.