XoxoSavanaSloth said 7 years, 10 months ago:

My boyfriend kissed this girl who he was really best friends with, and then she finally told me, and I asked him and at first he lied, then told me, also this isn’t the first time, he was kiking (social thing) a girl from Meetme (social network) and got a pic of her chest, and complimented her, and I forgave him for that, and for the kiss, but everyone is saying he doesn’t love me, but I still think he does, everyone is human, he’s a teenage boy, I get that. He does so much for me, and I love him, end of story. I have really bad trust issues as it is, I was thinking about leaving him, for a couple days, but tonight we had a nice talk, and he said some of the sweetest things, and I realized he’s still the perfect guy I love, he’s just human, a teenage boy.

Aisha said 7 years, 10 months ago:

You don’t deserve that, honey! You should leave him. If he did it only once, I can see how you’d forgive him but again. These are signs of whether he respects you as well as love you, and he clearly doesn’t. Let him be, he can say what he wants but that’s his way of making sure he’s always got somebody to be there. It’s starting to sound more like he’s doing this for you to be a full time booty call rather than treating you like a good girlfriend should be treated! Please, for your sake. You will find somebody else. Somebody who will respect you and treat you better a whole lot better than he did.

letstalkaboutit said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Boys take longer than girls to grown up and to know once their in a relationship all that kissing girls, sexting, flirting, etc STOPS. Teenage boys especially. It’s like they can’t help themselves but it’s still no excuse for them to do it over and over. How many more strikes before you reach your breaking point. it’s easy to fall for the sweet talk and stuff, but that all makes you fall deeper and deeper and if he does continue cheating and you do finally wanna call it off it’s gonna be way harder for you. I totally understand the whole being in love thing but you are humans and have feelings and if he really loves you, their shouldn’t be three, four and five different occasion of the same bullshit. You have to decide when enough is enough.

Logseman said 7 years, 10 months ago:

“at first he lied”
“and he said some of the sweetest things”

If you value being lied to while being told sweet things, then you certainly don’t need to change anything. However, to any external observer it’s obvious that we’re in front of a silver-tongued abuser.

Kat said 7 years, 9 months ago:

you don’t deserve to be treated that way! Hold your head up high and tell him you deserve better :) leave him, it will be okay. it might be hard at first but you’ll have your pride to get you through and the comfort of knowing that you didn’t let him just throw you around. Go for it love! Stay strong! x

Deleted User said 7 years, 9 months ago:

you don’t deserve to be treated like that, every girl deserves someone who will treat them like a princess :)

MandaMae said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I can almost guarantee he’s going to continue to do it. Not because he is a teenage boy, or be cause he’s human and can’t help himself. But, because your letting him. You are pretty much giving him permission to do what ever he wants whenever he wants and that you’ll be okay with it. You are giving him permission to use you. And if he talks to his friends about you there is a good chance that they know all of this and could possibly see you as easy. I’m not trying to be rude or saying that you indeed are, I clearly don’t know you. But I would dump him, pump up your self respect and find someone worth your time that actually cares about you. Because clearly he doesn’t.

megatron said 7 years, 9 months ago:

My boyfriend of a few years cheated on me 3 times (and by cheat, I mean that he has sex with another girl) in the first six months of our relationship. I, obviously, didn’t leave. That decision is completely yours to make. Just know that if you decide to stick it out, it’s a very long and emotional process to forgive and trust again (you’ll never have 100% trust but you can get to a ground of security). BOTH sides have to give and work really hard at stabilizing the relationship. If you’re saying that he’s a teenage boy, then honey, why bother all that? It’s such a difficult thing to try to overcome and to be honest, at such a young age, your relationship probably isn’t going to be deep enough to last anyway. I made my decision based on that I knew I could spend the rest of my life with him. If you don’t see that, it’s better to just leave and find someone more respectable. Men don’t mature fast at all, so please try not to take high school relationships too seriously. You’re only going to hurt yourself more. Focus on friends and experiencing different things about life. Guys will always be around and the longer you wait, the more ready they’ll be for you.

JustRachel said 7 years, 9 months ago:

If this guy keeps doing unfaithful things to you that you don’t like, then have a real talk. Tell him that you love him and you like the sweet things that he says to you and that you forgive him, if you do. But also tell him that he has some major issues, even bigger than your own. If he can’t just stick to you and only you, then he needs to date someone else, for no matter who you are, you deserve a boyfriend you treats you correctly. And cheating on you is not treating you correctly. Tell him that you get extremely and massively hurt every time he cheats. In fact, tell him all the times that you have cried over him. If he truly and absolutely loves you, then he won’t want to hurt you, right?

becausemeagan said 7 years, 8 months ago:

aw this will be so hard to help with because you know him differently than we do. You know his good where as, we only read the bad. You need to know how much you can take of him. If he keeps hurting you and cheating and looking at other girls you should not put up with that. You are giving him an excuse there are teenage boys who are faithful too. So all I can say is know how much more you can take. If it takes you leaving him for him to realize what he will lose you may have too. He cant keep hurting you and you are so young and have so many other people to meet and things to do. You cannot just dwell on him. So once more, figure out how much more you can take. Talk to him. If nothing works. Than move on and just expect better for yourself.
good luck stay strong :)

Hannah said 7 years, 8 months ago:

Just because someone has cheated and wronged you doesn’t mean they 100% will again, some people learn from mistakes. Only you will know if he has learned from them, if you’re still with him, you’re with him for a reason. But if he continues hurting you then you have to think of yourself and get out of there. Some people needs lots of chances to learn and that is a big flaw but if you love him and really think he will learn, power to you!

Shan <3 said 7 years, 8 months ago:

It’s easier said then done when it comes to leaving someone you love.
I guess the best thing is to really find the line, the line between him making a mistake which he learns from and him completely walking over you.

It’s easy for him to tell you all the things you want to hear and be sweet but showing you is something completely different, and that’s what he needs to do, show you that your the only one, show you that he means the sweet things he says and ultimately show you that he loves you.

I really do hope he bucks his ways up for you sweets but in saying that don’t be taken for a fool and most of all don’t make excuses for him.
good luck.

inthefire said 7 years, 8 months ago:

is cuddling considered cheating? my boyfriend started getting really close with one of his friends when he started missing me too much because of the distance and ended up cuddling with her. i know its not because he has feelings for her he just missed the feeling.

94leylaleyla said 7 years, 8 months ago:

A similar situation happened to me. I thought that we were going to get thought it, yet we didn’t. We ended up (or well I did) breaking up and honestly I felt so much better. While I was with him, I couldn’t stop thinking he kissed someone else, etc.
However, I hope everything works out for you like you said, you guys are just teenagers.

Deleted User said 7 years, 8 months ago:

ive never had a bf bt yeah i agree dump him dump him