playfulkaty said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hello I’m Katy. Ever since I was around 13 or so I noticed that I was sexually attracted to, especially, older women. And I know I can never act upon these attractions. I look at all my mom’s friends thinking about how much I would love to do “stuff” with them.
I was just wondering if any other girls felt this way And if what I think is wrong

Rain said 9 years, 1 month ago:

It’s not wrong for you to feel attracted to them. After all, you get attracted to who you feel attracted to, regardless of the age or anything. However, it would be wrong if anyone from that age would do something sexually with you because you’re underage. Even though I don’t feel that way, I don’t think it’s wrong. I’m sure there are others who do feel that way.

Chris said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Exactly, you are not alone in feeling that way, so it’s not wrong or bad, however being underage puts you in a difficult position for a few more years yet depending on what the law says in your country or state.

Deanosauras said 9 years, 1 month ago:

@playfulkaty Most sexual attraction is not wrong at all.

You are completely normal and your feeling are completely normal.

lxj1976 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

there’s nothing wrong with you….. you are human, you have your own tastes and it’s not because you are attracted by older women that it should make you be ‘different’….. from my age and my experience, i think that you may feel comfortable with elder women because they represent a kind of maturity for you and you feel safer than if you were with someone of your age. nothing to worry, everything is all right with you! take care and have fun^^

색상이 논의 될 수 없다^^