Morgenn said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Bare minerals face powder does wonders for your every day complexion. It evens out redness, and doesn’t leave your face looking like a mask, at least for me it doesn’t. :)

Nicole said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I love makeup but I barely know how to use it I really need help lol but, I love mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

Brittbutterfly21 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The secret to make up us to make it look like your not wearing any :)

Nicole said 10 years, 5 months ago:

And how do you do that lol can I get some tips?

Tara said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Orgasm by Nars. Best bronzer/highlighter for that glowy/dewy look.Rihanna even uses it. If its good enough for Riri’s fine self its good enough for me! xx

redlove96 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

For day-wear, you want to use as little as possible. I use Bare Minerals concealer, Essence liquid eye liner, Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara, and a tinted lip balm.
If I’m going out at night, I’ll add a smokey eye, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, and a more dramatic lip to spice things up. Otherwise, natural is the better look.

PiperHailey said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I really like the smokey eye! There are a lot of step by step makeup pictures on Pinterest and on Google if you type it in! That’s where I like to try new makeup ideas! Hope I helped (:

Ghostly said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I’ve heard a lot of good things about Bare Minerals and now I want to get it :) I only buy my makeup at drug stores which is fine for eyeliner and mascara and such, but I really need a new brand of concealer, foundation, and powder since what I use right now makes if look all cakey.

Jade said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Eye makeup:

Covergirl Flamed Out mascara
L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadows
L’Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil eyeliner
Generic 180-shadow palette from eBay ($17, free shipping!)
Femme Couture Smooth Gel eyeliner

Lipstick/liners:

L’Oreal Color Riche lipstick
Femme Couture lipsticks and liners

Foundation:

Femme Couture Get Flawless 8-in-1

Concealer: Femme Couture Get Covered

Lilquietone said 10 years, 4 months ago:

There are a lot of beauty bloggers/youtubers out there that really taught me a lot about makeup such as Tanya Burr, Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter. You could also look at the Realtechniques youtube channel as they do a lot of tutorials on their makeup brushes that are great for beginners.