Alexandra said 7 years, 6 months ago:

So, 2 months ago my best friend committed suicide, and I really miss him and he was helping me a lot, I guess part of it might be my fault because he was too busy to try to help me and he didn’t get the chance to help himself and I know that I need to let him go, but I will always will have the memory of his smile, the way he used to look at me, I really felt writing about this would make me feel better, and it’s actually a relief, I feel weightless now that I’m telling this.

Fox Lady said 7 years, 6 months ago:

I believe that the best way to honor his memory and to ease the pain of loss is to get better yourself, and show him that all the counseling that he did with you truly helped you to become a better, happier person :) Being able to look back on the memories of him and smile will bring him so much happiness, so let’s not look back in despair. He wouldn’t want to see you feeling so sad about him. Let’s honor his memory in good terms, and share the happiness he spread into the world through our hearts :)

Superfly said 7 years, 6 months ago:

very brave of you. stay strong

I just miss him, I spent a lot of times crying because of it, and thank you all. This is helping me here because I don’t have much friends, only one tbh

Fox Lady said 7 years, 6 months ago:

I only had 1 friend growing up as well, and there’s nothing wrong with that :p
I’m happy to help in any way that I can, and hope that I can only do more in some way n.n

I lost my grandfather a few years ago, and for some reason I was never able to cry. I felt like I should have, but I couldn’t. And I’m not sure why. To be honest, I am a bit envious of you for being able to cry as freely as you do. So don’t try to supress it or push it off, let yourself cry! It’s ok :) Crying will help you to let go, just give it time. You’ll see, everything will turn out ok n.n

Thank you. Be strong.

Kirstin Lopez said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Tomorrow marks the 3 year anniversary of my friends suicide. Sadly, i’ve been in your spot twice and if you ever need to talk and get it all off of your chest again feel free to message me.

Thank you, I actually need.

just Effy said 7 years, 6 months ago:

You’ll never get over it. You’ll just get through it and you’ll learn to live with that.
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.