Eleena said 10 years, 6 months ago:

For three whole years, since I was a freshman, I liked this upperclassman. He and I never really shared a conversation, but I never knew he was a closet case. I always thought he liked me too. We would share subtly, yet obvious signs with each other, like eye contact and brushing past each other. The only reason why I can confirm that these were signs was because recently he was doing the same routine, but with my friend. I was jealous, even if I didn’t want to admit it. But just the other night after our band performance, I saw him hugging a dude. It wasn’t a bro hug, a one armed hug, or a quick one either. It was a full arm body to body hug that lasted for a while. He saw me see him with the expression of, “oh, fuck!” I never knew, I wasted all my time on a gay boy. (P.S. I am accepting of any sexual orientation) but this crushed my spirit. FUCK. MY. LIFE. The other boy he was hugging was this other boy I kinda liked too…and they’re both really cute. It’s always the cute ones. Whatever. At least now I know I have 0% chance with him…I hope he and his dude are happy together. I can’t really be mad at him for this, though. I mean, I never even got to know him in the first place. Maybe if I had just talked to him at first I would’ve known sooner. Goodbye, TPG2.

asirensong said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I also fell in love with a gay guy a couple years ago. We still remain good friends to this day. He wasn’t up front with me about it because he was still in the process of coming out to his friends/family. Just because you discovered he has a different sexual orientation than what you thought, doesn’t mean you can’t have some sort of friendship together.

I never said we can’t have a friendship, but we won’t be friends anyways. We’re just way too different (sexual orientation aside).

methmatics said 10 years, 6 months ago:

In middle school, I had a crush on this guy for like a year and I knew that I would never be able to go up to him and tell him that I like him. Then, he got a girlfriend like 2 months later but I still liked him.
I’m a sophomore in high school and I’m over him now.
Anyways, I’ve never fell for a gay guy but I hope everything turns out okay for you. I don’t know if you still like him or not but I hope you get over him so you can be happy. :)

I don’t have a good reason for liking him. It just kinda…happened. It’s something you can understand if you’ve been in that situation. Believe me, I wish I could understand these things.