Ruhoodenough said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I am pretty sure i’m of female quality, aha (;
I’m Rae. As a little girl, i loved ponies, princesses and the color purple. I dreamed of being a princess. Now, I love platypuses, guys, and the color peach. Not much change. Aha. Still in highschool. Woo ._. . I find girls irritating and overly complicated. I mostly hang out with guys or real mellow chicks. My best friend in the whole entire universe is River <3 5 years of having the honor. Biggest hobbies are writing, dancing, and photography. You magnificent people should totally follow my instagrams @ruhoodenough && @fashionphresh . Chow C;

Ruhoodenough said 11 years, 1 month ago:

And message me if you need anyone to talk to ! Don’t be shy

Angel said 11 years, 1 month ago:

thats great Rae! @Ruhoodenough

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi Rae! You sound exactly like me as a kid (except I always preferred Barbie pink ;) )
Nice to have you here x

neemsay said 11 years ago:

I’m new here so, I really don’t know what I’m suppose to be doing haha.. but that’s actually a pretty accurate description of me, Rae hah–well except for the dancing, I hate dancing.

Jesse said 11 years ago:

Nice to meet you Rae. I too love writing, dancing and photography. If you ever wanna share any of your writing pieces or photographs with me that would be cool. I would love to trade with you sometime if you’d like. I have some pictures I have taken that I am SUPER proud of and I love to write so let me know. Hit me up with a message whenever you want/need to talk. I check the site everyday, multiple times a day… LOL yes I do have a life. :) See you around.

Ruhoodenough said 11 years ago:

@Jesse Some of my writing is on the creativity forum area c:

poshfab22 said 11 years ago:

I can relate most of the girls in my school are so annoying! I hangout mostly with guys.

Sheena said 11 years ago:

Lol, when I was little I hated dresses and pink and all that stuff and never got along with girls. I am still like that, but I only get along with certain types of girls. I only have 4 friends who are girls in my school, and gosh, these girls are truly funny to watch! They make all this drama for themselves and act lime they are all upset. The only thing I do not like is that they are making the guys like that too… Oh well, I am going to move schools next year and I am very happy about it! I will miss eating popcorn with my friends while our older brother and sisters laugh at how different we are from other people our age. I have many guy friends in my school, but most of them are moving after next year and the ones who are not are total drama queens.. So I guess I am lucky that I am moving schools!

kat said 10 years, 12 months ago:

Sadly it seems that some girls are just drama queens cause since high school to university, I would rather talk to down to earth girls or guys.

Robin said 10 years, 11 months ago:

im too old for this, i gotta find somewhere i can go. :( bye ladies