Deleted User said 6 years, 11 months ago:

This is a brand new group, and we need members… so if you’re a fabulous female, please join!

I hope to build a great community of women to listen and lend a hand to one another; be a part of it!

A bit about me…I am a 20-something graduate, currently saving up for law school, loves springer spaniels and spends far too much money on lip gloss. Post a topic in the forum introducing yourself!

Jupitergirlx x

Angel said 6 years, 11 months ago:

hey girls! im anna. im a chef and i love the Beatles! thats all.. haha

Wanderlust&PixieDust said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Hi! :) I’m Trina, I’m 18, and I have absolutely no idea who or what I am/want to be. I’m a mixture of everything at once.

ramonaflowers said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Hey, I’m Ramona. Currently a student, love to talk to anyone about anything. Love to give advice and help people, feel free to send an inbox.

Hi :) I’m Alysalee and I am here to listen to others and hopefully be able to help the best that I can. I am 25 years old, a student, and finally on the right path to a happy life.

Katherine said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Hi, I’m Katherine, and I the current plan is for me to go to nursing school. I’ve had some difficulties that kinda got things all mixed up in life for me, but I think that nursing school is the way I want to go. Right now I am just taking some classes at a community college but plan to transfer in the fall to nursing school.

Wow… doubled number of members in one day! Nice work girlies, good to have you here xx