Jesse said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Here is the background history real quick before I get into what has happened as of today. Okay I am bisexual, currently I am in a committed relationship and engaged to my wonderful fiance. Now before I met my fiance I was dating this girl named Rai (short for Rachel). Her and I were friends for two years and I really liked her, I persued her for those two years until she finally asked me to be her girlfriend. Our relationship was okay I was the one who gave her love on a silver platter. I made her gifts, wrote her sweet things, told her how much I loved her, all the nice romantic things. She would tell me she loved me, held my hand, and kissed me on the lips (like a peck on the lips NEVER tongue). So she wasn’t into romancing me I guess, so I let it go. Well I told her one day that I wanted to marry her and have a family with her. She told me that she was a one step at a time type of person and was not ready for a commitment until she was at least 30 years old (were both 22 now).

Okay so that’s the story about me and her. While we were together was when I met and fell in love with my now fiance. I broke up with Rai two months after I started getting to know my fiance because I wanted to be in a relationship with him.

Now, my fiance and I have been together for 6 months. Since the break of my ex she unfriended me on facebook however she sent me a friend request a couple weeks ago and I didn’t accept it until this Tuesday night. My fiance called me this morning and said that while he was sending messages last night to my facebook friends asking/reminding them to please write happy birthday on my wall tomorrow. He sent one to Rai trying to be nice and accept her as my friend again. Well Rai didn’t like getting a message from him so she said, “Piss off creep.” Then she went into this whole jealous rampage about how her and I were in a committed relationship for two years (which is BULL CRAP; we were together for not even a year when I met Jack). She said a lot of things that were uncalled for and some of them lies/insults. To wrap this up, I went on facebook this morning unfriended her and took down all the pictures of her. I’m beyond pissed with her, she acted childish and like a bitch. I don’t need that drama in my life. She wanted to be friends again well that’s not happening after what she did to my fiance she can just forget it.

I hope this makes sense y’all. Sorry its a little long but I had to give you as much info as I could so you can understand where I’m coming from.

LostSoldier said 7 years, 1 month ago:

While I realize I’ll auto join this girls only page by responding, I really felt the need to answer this.
Anytime you try to be friends with an ex you open yourself up for drama like this as you won’t generally know people’s feelings about things or what is going on in their minds. She could be fine interacting with you but want absolutely nothing to do with him and that could be the main issue. There’s obviously still some pain there for her as you have moved on.
I just generally never understood why people stay friends with exes as yeah I understand that they were a part of your life but unless you have kids with them why can’t you cut them out of your life and avoid drama such as this? Personally, a huge reason I don’t even have a Facebook account is because this kind of drama happens on there constantly and it can simply be avoided. While there are benefits of it, it’s not worth the drama in my personal opinion.
I think it is best to simply cut your losses, or more so her loss, and block her on Facebook and avoid another interaction she could bring your way and focus on your guy. Good luck :)

Jesse said 7 years, 1 month ago:

@lostsoldier thank you for your response, always nice to get input from anybody who is willing to listen. I have already unfriended her on facebook and deleted all her pictures so I’m hoping I won’t have any more problems. What I don’t understand is, she didn’t even fight to keep me, she let me go so easily. Like she didn’t even care at all. She had the chance to fight for me and for us and she didn’t take it, didn’t even blink twice. So what does that say about her and our relationship? Because to me that means she didn’t care at all.

Obviously I don’t regret breaking up with her at all, she’s not the person I thought she was. I love my fiance and I have him to thank for showing me that my relationship with Rai wasn’t even a relationship at all.

LostSoldier said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Sometimes people are just not sure how to act in a relationship or take the other person for granted. Some people don’t want to fight in or for relationships and obviously some people just don’t realize what a good person they had until its too late.

All My Angels said 7 years, 1 month ago:

She is acting from a place of pain and your fiance has something she lost so she is jealous. It takes a very emotionally mature person to handle being frinds with an ex and do so with grace. It is likely the best thing for her feelings as well that she cannot see pictures of you and him and be tormented more. Nowadays you could block her from commenting and seeing things but that is alot of work but at least she would feel important to you at one point in your life & not cut out so coldly.

All My Angels said 7 years, 1 month ago:

You also said she didnt fight for you perhaps all the negativity she threw at him was her way of doing just that. It certainly sounds like an attempt to run him off. :)