lovers00 said 6 years, 8 months ago:

so i wanna lose my virginity but im scared im only 13 but i just feelo idk like i feel ready but idk someone help me

laylab95 said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Firstly as others suggested, it’s no right age to losing your virginity. I lost my virginity at a young age. Do I regret it? No but I did until I got mature enough to accept it for what it is. Having sex in general is truly based on two things: trust and maturity. Do you trust your person of interest? Do you trust that he will be patient and understanding if you decide to change your mind? You have to be mature about it as well because sex isn’t how it is portrayed in movies sadly. You will get heartbroken by someone whom you shared intimacy with. People may find out about it as well. Can you handle the negative consequences just as much as the positive ones? If so, go for it and please use protection. There’s no right or wrong on the sex itself. It should be fun more than anything.

Deleted User said 4 years, 11 months ago:

There is an important taboo theme for your online dating with a girl https://www.single-russian-woman.org/Understanding-five-love-languages-while-dating.html – and it is money. The meanings ‘cheap’ and ‘expensive’ should not sound during a date. Build your sentences in a way to avoid these words and financial theme in general. It does not matter if you are poor or have an account in a Swiss bank. It is not recommended to discuss money subject as it ruins the romantic aura, which arises during your communication with a girl.