Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

the question explains everything.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 10 months ago:

aww, this is tough. Depends on the angle and the gender, lol. dat a** XD

i’m gonna go with eyes. i tend to look people in the eye when i speak to them, so that’s what i notice.

Oddly enough, hair could challenge eyes for what i notice most as well. hair or head.

Swifting said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Handshake, eyes, and how they introduce themselves – that’s my first impression.

Their eyes, hair, and height. Eyes, because those are the windows to the soul.
Hair, because it is on their head.
Height, because I am 5’2″ (pretty short) and people are usually taller than me.

Wandering but not Lost said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Their eyes and their face/facial expressions.
The way they look at people. I know a person can hide so much, but there’s something about how they look at things.

Diana said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Hair, even if it sounds weird. And eyes / face too, but usually hair is the first thing that helps me identify someone. *shrug*

Jemima P. Raine said 10 years, 10 months ago:

His expression. Is he smiling or frowning?

I usually notice their body language first – whether they’re open or closed off. It generally helps as if I notice they seem nervous I’m like ‘Great! I’m nervous too!’ and it makes it easier to gauge how to approach them.

I’m the same height as ya @xnicholex3! So height’s also something I notice :D

Sorry said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I was going to say Body language also, mostly out of habit. Strangely enough it depends on who is with me. If someone I’m comfortable with is with me I’ll be more relaxed and will notice things like clothing or facial expressions, if I’m alone I’ll pay more attention to their speed and bearing.

Alex said 10 years, 10 months ago:

How they hold themselves. So I usually notice first if someone is shy or if they are confident. I dont take in what their hair colour is or their eye colour. I take in whether or not they are smiling, if they can hold eye contact, if they are standing up straight, etc.

sophie123 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

The way they talk I guess, not necessarily what they say, just the way they talk, their expression and voice.

TurtleGirl20 said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Their height! I am 4′ 11 so height is something I’m always looking at people for! : )

Eyes (not necessarily the color, but HOW they look at you), smile, & confidence.

ravenclaw said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Their clothes and especially their shoes. Their accent and voice frequency/pitch, especially if it is similar to someone I know. Who they are with, if anyone (besides me), and how they act towards that person.

wow that’s some insightful information.

never expected so many replies,thanks!!!