Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

You truly wish for,the one thing that would make your life complete.

Darien S said 10 years, 10 months ago:

The world becoming 100% peaceful would be my one wish. I’m a big dreamer!

Chwati:) said 10 years, 10 months ago:

To be forgiven and accepted by my best friend.

JonasBG said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’m with @rainbowlove on this one. But I’d like to add solution to the climate crisis as well.

But I think you asked for a more personal kind of answer @megastar. For myself I would like to have kids I can play LEGOs with, managing a full planche would be cool, and also a Nobel Prize in physics.

Not to be cheesy or anything, but to find a person that I love and that they love me back the same way. But my first and foremost thing would be to try as much as I can to stop the hurt people do on others.

Robin said 10 years, 10 months ago:

the one thing i want , is for my kids to be happy, because your only as happy as your saddest child.

To heal others emotionally and spiritually.

Diana said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I want more than one thing in life :)
I want to love and be loved, to enjoy the good moments, learn from the unpleasant ones, grow and thrive, and to be a great therapist :D

I want many things from life. Good health for myself and others being first because no matter how much love you give or receive, illnesses can steal it all away.

Love-and-be-loved said 10 years, 10 months ago:

i think my name says it all. i want to love someone who will love me back. i dont even mean it has to be liek a romantic thing just like a friend

AjaxMarie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Happiness. Pure, uncomplicated, happiness. The feel of no worries, whatsoever.

Anna said 10 years, 10 months ago:

To change or improve someone’s life. I want to make a difference for someone. I complete stranger, a friend, family, anyone. I want to show people that they matter.

If I were to say what I want from life I’d probably be gunned down… so I’ll take the safer, idealistic route. I’m not too sure how to word this without it sounding like I’m selfish but if I were to be incredibly wealthy (in a way that I needn’t worry about money or working for as long as I’m alive) I think that would make my life complete. Not from the point of view that it would make me happy, but for the good that I could do with it.

It makes me frustrated that money is as vital as it is, and even more frustrated knowing there are wealthy people who keep the majority of their earnings to themselves. While they may donate to good causes it’s still not enough. Just knowing the good I could do if I could afford all of the things necessary to make a difference.

It’s not that I’d just throw money into things, I’d get involved in as much as I possibly can. If I could provide and help places that are struggling, and living in poverty – and help them find ways of sustaining things in a way that they need and want to? I’d be very content with that. If I could help pour money into experiments and research that would go a long way to help find cures for diseases? I’d be very content with that. I could go on, and on… there are so many things that I know with the right funding would go a long way to help a lot of people. I know that might sound ridiculous, and it’s completely unrealistic and implausible but IF it were possible. Even if not for me, I wish someone (or people) in that sort of position would do that.

Tl;dr: more realistically, I think having a constant friend and companion in my life to experience the world with would be quite nice. I’d like to travel, and there are a lot of things I would like to achieve, but something I’ve never had is that consistency. The majority of memories I have are either of things I have done for and by myself, and the memories I have with people generally aren’t brilliant or I can’t recall them until they’re brought up in conversation. Given a lot of people tend to leave my life, a lot of those people I no longer have contact with so the memories lay dormant in a place I generally have little access to. So to have someone who would genuinely and completely take me for who I am – flaws and all – and have a similar sense of humour, interests or outlook on life to experience things with and be able to look back on them in many years down the line would be… It would be enough for me, and even then I’m probably asking the impossible.

Resa said 10 years, 10 months ago:

@mysterium I definitely can understand how not having money makes life so hard. We’re in tough times, where it is so difficult just to make ends meet. It’s wonderful to have enough money to go towards things to help the world, but it’s hard to get there. Little things help in a big way though :)

Out of life, I just want to make other people happy and that would make me happy. It’s kind of simple, but making people happy is harder than it looks.

I want life to kick my butt, at least one more time.

So I can stand up, and tackle it to the ground and show it who’s boss.