mapal said 10 years, 6 months ago:

But you were really helping and I’m not sure if this is going to find you but I thought hey, worth a try.

We were talking about difficulty I was having in a long distance relationship, I believe we’d just talked about my family before we got disconnected.

I keep getting disconnected and I’ve pretty much just given up with the chat. With my mental difficulties I just can’t bring myself to keep explaining this again and again D:

Erin Smith :) said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I know you dont want to keep explaining yourself but if you need help, why dont you message me ?

marleyman009 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I pay top dollar for the highest speed internet and have had NO issue with any sort of connection issues EXCEPT with this site! I need help! I repeatedly get disconnected. I need help with this. and I need to talk to someone without being disconnected!!!! HELP!

rinseandrep said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Is it possible people hang up on you?

Little Dove said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Same thing is happening to me…

Skittles said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Is it you who is disconnecting or the other person? Recently I people I’ve been talking with have disconnected. Also, hey, is the problem fixed?

JenMed32 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

It’s getting frustrating! Someone is pouring their problems out to you and then BAM disconnected. It’s worrying because the other person might think you left them!

BlahSupport said 10 years, 4 months ago:

All chats can be resumed with a simple refresh – This is stated on the disconnect message.

If the chat does not resume after page load, then the person left or they’re internet issues on their end.

JenMed32 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Every time I refresh it sends me to a different person, I doubt they ALL have issues or have left within seconds. :(

It always happens when I see the number of Listeners/Venters increase. So there’s the problem.

BlahSupport said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Which browser are you using?

FeatherLight said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Its either I keep losing connection or the person across keeps losing connection, it’s very difficult to find the same person again D:

grimmothy said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I use chrome and I get the same issue

open ears said 10 years, 2 months ago:

omg some one please fix this issue it only holds long convos when your not longed in but as a member I get disconnected

Philosophical Mud said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I use the new firefox, and the disconnecting happens all the time! It really stinks.
but girl, if you want to talk to someone longer try msg-ing one of us on the site profiles! I am happy to listen, as are others I know!