Swifting said 11 years ago:

Would anyone have interest in a group designed for talking about studying, classes, educational matters, etc?

JoeVI said 11 years ago:

Sure! People always factor school in as a problem in their lives. A lot of times it is because of school drama, but a lot of times is because they can’t get a lesson, and that will undoubtedly affect them.

Deleted User said 11 years ago:

Maybe help each other out with homework?

Right that’s part of the idea. Maybe help people with homework, vent about teachers, other students, school stuff. I’m going to need homework help. I’m getting my GED.

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years ago:

English has sort of been my thing. Maybe i can help with that. Philosophy. Writing in general.

Ruhoodenough said 11 years ago:

I am really useful in writing and the history sections. (: But i suck at math, so don’t ask me.

Not sure if I’m going to be any use as I’m not in education any more but I guess we’ll see :p

If anyone needs help with biology or weightlifting / diet (health)

rayman1030 said 11 years ago:

I could help out with any sort of economics or business related stuff!

Well I’m certainly going to help out with Sex Ed.

Love-and-be-loved said 11 years ago:

ask me anything about history. I can give a descriptive account of the Boston massacre off the top of my head i can also give you the evidence about whose to fault the shooting was. and dont get me started on world war 3 ive read about a billion books on it and know a whole lot about it. im a walking encyclopedia when it comes to history, and im pretty good at science. but i suck at math

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years ago:

@Swifting will you please tutor me :p

Haha, looks like you’ve got your first student there @swifting :P

Almost got a full set of teachers across subjects.. next thing you know there’ll be a blah therapy university :P

Love-and-be-loved said 11 years ago:

Hahaha in my post I accidentally wrote world war 3 instead of work war 2.

Avelon said 11 years ago:

yes.