BlahTherapy said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Would you guys be slightly interested in a Yahoo! Answers styled Q&A board? Would it be used? Let me know your thoughts.

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I think it would be. It would be useful for the person asking as well as some of the shy folk who have the same question, which would allow them to use the Q&A board as a reference.

It can also be practice for new Listeners to better the craft of answering tough questions.

Also, this may not be the place for it, but i can’t create new topics or even post updates on my own profile. Is this a rank issue? I also don’t see any option to change my avatar.

When i click on New Topic, nothing happens, its as if its not an option in the first place. And with avatars and updates, i just don’t have any option available. I can type an update, but there is no submit or post button.

I use firefox browser, btw.

BlahTherapy said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi, it looks like you’ve found the solutions to your latter inquiry. If you have any other questions or issues, do let me know.

Ruhoodenough said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Yeah (:

Yes the problem was the firefox browser. I tried Opera and all the options showed up.

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I think it’d be a great idea! Will it have the option of posting a question anonymously or would you have to post under your username? It’d be nice if anonymous was an option as if someone doesn’t feels like they can’t have a conversation about it but would like advice they could use that instead of the chat system. Looking forward to seeing what it’s like anyway :)

BlahSupport said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Anonymous yes. :) We’ll see what we can do. Working on it right now so you may see random links popping up through out the day.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Great Idea – still would like a way to chat with friends on the system. Glad you’re working on it. Interesting Q and A system so far. THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME UPDATES!!!

When you go to enter a new paragraph it does not keep the space between the two.

Such as this is a new paragraph does not show up in the Q and A section.

This could use a fix please.

Right that’s what I’m saying – I hit enter…

Like that…

and no new paragraph started in the Q & A form. It put all my paragraphs in one large big blob.

I like spaces.

@swifting I accidentally deleted my comment, but did you try the html code for paragraph spacing?