Swifting said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Welcome Victor!

Yogi said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hi. My name is Yogi (yes like the bear) and i’m going to go with that name since i really like it more than my actual name. I’m from Puerto Rico and 25. I found this site because someone recommended it in Six Billion Secrets and i was on that site because well i have secrets i wanted to tell without consequences. I actually joined here on Wednesday but didn’t do an introduction because i got caught on the chat. I joined here because i read that here people talk about their problems and help each other. Well i normally don’t talk about my problems i always have been strong enough to hold and figure things out. But now that is not enough, so much that i for one wanted to talk to other people and since the ones available in real life didn’t help much, well here i am.

So… Hi to everyone here.

LookItsAUnicorn said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hi, my name is Ashley. Ummmm…I’m painfully ordinary. I live in AZ and go to grad school. Right now I’m living in a treatment center, but I finally get discharged tomorrow! I’m homeless, so we’ll see how that goes.
That’s way too much about me….so hi everyone.

Hey Ashley. Welcome. You’ll do fine and I’m sure you won’t be homeless for long. Look into temporary housing. I’m sure you’ll find something.

Deleted User said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Welcome y’all! Nice to see new faces and a couple of you from compassion pit I see! :D I remember you lookitsaunicorn! :3 Don’t know if you remember me but I remember your username, wondered where you went to :D HELLOOOOO!

Katherine said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hi I’m Katherine, I used to be an avid Compassion pitter, but I don’t even know what happened to that website. Luckily I found this one. I vary between venting and listening. It really depends on my moods. Because if I am being really bothered by something then I opt to vent rather, because I don’t want to be one of those listeners that starts telling the venter all their problems (listeners are meant to listen and help the venter in my opinion) And I also like to believe that I am a good listener, I work hard at it, so if I am in a bad way, then I can’t do as good at it as I would like. Anyways. I am from upstate NY and am 19. Nice to meet you all :)

Hey there katherine! Nice to see another compassion pitter :) I could go in to what happened with the website but it’s… not that interesting a story. I was a pretty avid user on the forum but hung up those shoes a few weeks ago. Were you on the forum at all? Might recognise your username xD

Liara said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hello there everyone! I am Katie from South East England. I’m 23 years old and in my last year of university. I’ve been a ‘guest’ on this site for a fair while and you can generally *find* me as a listener in chat. I’ve always been the sort of person to try and help people, I used to be a helper on a self harm forum. It’s nice to meet everyone and thank you for such a great website! :)

LookItsAUnicorn said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hey Little! Well, I haven’t had computer access until Thursday. Was in treatment (again) from Aug 28-Feb 28. Went back to CP to see everyone, who I figured had just written me off as dead, and it wasn’t working. I miss the chat…..kept me busy for hours.

Ah I see! It’s still going, sort of… but it’s .us rather than .com (the original forum just doesn’t work at all xD) but yeah, I think a handful of people are still there somewhere! :)

DeerLee said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hey all. My name is Deer Lee. But I go by Vee. And I feel so confused and that’s all I can really explain at this point. I found this site by typing “I need someone to talk to” and this popped up. I hope this helps.

Robin7200 said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Well hello everyone.

My name is Robin. I am from America and I am 13 years old. I am new to this website, and love it already.. and I am here for anyone that needs to talk. I like to listen to peoples problems, but if I need something I’ll vent.
I hope I can help everyone, and give good advice. Hello to everyone :D

WOW SO MANY NEW FACES!!!! Overload! Loving the community we’re growing. So happy to see all you. Looking forward to getting to know some new people.

I’m a great listener. I work odd shifts so I pop in and out randomly. Love to listen and give what advice I can.

PawnPromoter said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hello everyone, my username is Eric (PawnPromoter) and I’m new to this site. I’ve used compassionpit in the past and enjoyed it as a listener and am here now to do the same. I am an undergraduate studying Biology in California and I like to come online to listen every once in a while.

I find listening to be a very challenging thing to do but also very rewarding. Sometimes saying the right thing is near impossible but the fact that you’re there listening in the first place is still a great thing in itself.

Cheers,
Eric

Ruhoodenough said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Wow, allot of people introducing themselves. Well, Hey i’m Rae (: 14 years of age. I’m a music junkie, vintage lover, and photography lust. I used a site before this one called Compassionpit until it was shut down. Then found this one and was relieved!
Many many situations in my present life and past one. Problems that disable me to trust anybody. I expect everyone to leave. And i’m right, everybody does sooner or later. I prepare myself for everything or anything.
I sleep days and am awake nights. I hate my body figure. For some reason It all goes to my stomach area and not my butt :/ I enjoy sleeping. Sleep nearly 12 hours. I vent often, listen allot. I’ve helped many people of many age groups and problems. Trust me been there done that.
I don’t think you should base someones age on their experience. Things have happen in my life that are out of my control.
All my life its been about alcoholism. I attend Alateen meetings every Tuesday for it. The love of my life is my dog. 9 whole years <3 She's my princess face! I can't think of anything more, so bye (: