BlahTherapy said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Good morning everyone. :)

And I agree, @littledeath.

Don’t feed the trolls @mvgraff2. Don’t let one bad apple spoil the awesomeness of the entire community. We’re all here to help.

Resa said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey everyone! I’m 19 and I live in the US. I’m really happy that I found this site because talking to people who understand helps so much.

Anyone can feel free to talk to me about anything. I’m shy, but friendly and I will try to help as much as I can. :D

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

*huggles resa*

Resa said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Thanks, girl ^^

Love-and-be-loved said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey I’m ayisha,
I’ve been through some tough stuff in my life so if anyone ever needs to talk or just feels lonely you can Skype me at eashaluv or email me at [email protected]

Clair said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi I’m Clair ^^
I’m 20 from the UK (but born and raised in Italy).
I’m very shy but I think I’m a nice person, although I have moments of extreme depression I’m usually happy when I’m talking with people.
I found this website randomly while looking for a place to vent and it looks really cool :D

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Oh my goodness! SO many new faces (avatar things)!. This is so nice. I’m so excited. You’re going to love it here. I hope to hear good things from all of you. Be supportive. Be nice. Be creative.

Archonicus said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Greetings, Dear Posters of Forums

I’m Archonicus, also known as Mr.Enigma and I’m sixteen and I tend to speak in riddles and complex analogies.

I try not to vent when I’m listening in chat – but I will always try to connect with people when they seem like they need it. I don’t vent a lot, because I’ve got my own shield for those types of dragons; but I will sometimes look for dungeon mates.

I’m always willing to help, I love it, but I won’t answer your questions for you. “I make the test, I don’t write the answer key.” This is something you will generally hear from me when you have a problem, because I tend to find that no one wants to be talked down to like a child but can better solve their problems by seemingly answering MY questions. :3

In private, well… you’ll have to get to know me to fall that deeply into the rabbit hole of life…

Yours,

Mr. Enigma

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Welcome Mr. Enigma @Archonicus!

Well hello there, quite an intriguing introduction you got there Mr Enigma! Welcome ^_^

jannelchantel said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey I’m jannel, I’m 18 and I’m here to just talk to anyone who needs help(:

Wanderlust&PixieDust said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi everyone! I’m Trina, and I’m really bad at talking about myself, but here goes nothing! I’m 17, soon to be 18. Just your typical, socially awkward teenage girl! But, get past that I’m usually told I’m pleasant to be around. I’m a HUGE dreamer, and that means I’m a slight introvert as well. I want to travel when I get older; see anything and everything. Some things I love are: sunsets, especially over city skylines; books; cheesey, coming-of-age movies with happy endings; time by myself to think or get my imagination rolling; feeling inspired; photography; music; my chuck taylor all-stars; leather jackets; motorcycles; and history. I prefer to listen to older music, stuff from the 40′s right up to the 90′s, and maybe some mainstream stuff. I suffer from severe Depression and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and I’m fighting Self Harm like a boss, but I surround myself with people and things I love, which makes it so much easier to deal with. My emotions run deep, and I’m not afraid to show it. I’m not sure if I’m a girlie-girl or a tomboy.. it’s a mixture of both. I also ramble.. a lot… in case you haven’t noticed. Sometimes I’m here as a venter, but it’s rare. I prefer to help people any way I can, even if it’s just me sitting there while they rant about anything. I usually let people I talk to choose how they’d like to go about the conversation- if you need someone to listen, I promise I won’t say anything; if you need someone to give you advice, I can certainly try to do that for you; and if you feel lonely and just want someone to talk to about nothing, I’m open to that as well. Obviously I’m not a professional, but it’s a passion of mine. I always remind people that anything they come to me with is confidential and will remain between us, unless I think they’re in danger, then I’ll obviously encourage them to get help. I’ve been in all of those situations before, and it totally blows to have to deal with it alone. Helping people is a really big thing for me, because it helps me as well. After high school, I want a career dealing with children and youth. That’s all I can think of for now but I’m sure I got my point across. Awkward teenagers, ftw!!!

Woo for awkwardness and rambling! :3 Hello ^_^ oh and jannel…. I spots me a pikachu hat :3

YouBeTheAnchorIllBeTheWings said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Ello! I come on the chat here a lot but I’m new to actually making an account. My screen name is the title of one of my all time favourite songs by mayday parade (my favourite band). Yes I do spell “favourite” with a “u” because I happen to live in Canada (eh?).I’m here to help when needed, and to get help when I need it. I’ll talk to just about anybody who’s looking for someone to talk to. I’m 14 years old if that matters at all. I love singing,and songwriting, and i could read for hours at a time. Some of my favourite bands/artists are mayday parade, a day to remember, breaking benjamin, go radio, marianas trench, and old school avril lavigne but im usually pretty open minded about the music ill listen to.I can be very awkward and dorky sometimes. One of my favourite shows of all time has to be Golden Girls.I love meeting all kinds of people and im not one to judge….. I didn’t know how to end this,in fact I spent a good ten minutes debating on whether or not i should just write “bye”.. but since I’m fresh out of ideas… bye?

Nox said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey, good day everyone. My name’s Victor, I’m 19, and I’ve been on compassionpit since like January 2012, first looking for help sometimes, but then the website moved on, and then I discovered this website, and I’ve been venting for quite a while. I stopped for a couple of months but finally I’m going to start studying psychology at a university on my country (Venezuela) on March 4th, so I really wanted to come back here and keep helping everyone while I get better at it studying more thoroughly and I saw the new design and the forum and I really wanted to make a part of it. I love drawing, listening and playing on grand pianos and acoustic guitar. I’m always trying to find movies and series that are somewhat related to anything onthe psychology world (movies such as American psycho, girl, interrupted, fight club, psycho, memento, and series like Sherlock, Lie to me, The mentalist, etc.) As on music, I like to hear almost any type of music, even though i’m listening to alot of indie rock/electronic and classic right now. I really wanted to study psychology not just for this big counceling-others’ area in a moment that they’re sad, but being better than what they already are, becoming more of a leader, a person who really knows what does it want for their entire life, also to improve groups, enterprises, social interaction, and all the amazing areas psychology has to offer for us. I also love kids, their development, all the transactional analysis’ area, cognitive area, and so forth. I’m open to talk to anyone about their problems, and also for just to socialize. I love meeting people from so many different countries, because it gives me so much cultural, social and personal information that I always love to know more about, so I’m really looking forward to find people here to help, and know more about (: