Deleted User said 11 years, 2 months ago:

I figured it might be nice to have a wee introductions thread so we can all say hello and get to know each other…Y’know, if you’re up for that sort of thing. I guess I’ll get the ball rolling!

I’m littledeath (but you can call me little, or LD, or death, or if you like names my name is Stacey or you can call me anything really I’m easy), and I’m stoked to see a Bt forum! I generally veer on the venting side but I’ve been told I’m a great listener. Great at listening, but I’m also the kind of listener not to jump straight in to the advice.. I kind of like to help people find answers on their own unless they specifically ask for advice. Also I’m a rambler, I have a lot to say and could talk for hours which is odd given I’m an introvert. Oh and I’m an ISTJ if that means anything to anyone then AWESOME. I guess I’m into things like web design, photography, psychology, pinterest, animals, tumblr, food, and uhm. I’m a twenty-two year old Scottish girl.

Now go go go! Share as much or as little as you wish! I want to get to know you all :3

Torrie<3 said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Hey I like thisxD
I’m the type of girl who has seen and done it all and yet somehow I’m approachable? I’ve been helping people out on this site for a long time, people younger than me and people 3 times my age. Well, I went to rehab when I was 14 and to some of the best mental hospitals in the United States, that may make you think I’m crazy but believe it or not I recovered and I now live a normal life(: (a sane life) I believe anyone can help someone else but only that person can help themselves. I know every technique to man that can help anyone with any type of problem anywhere between eating disorders to suicidal thoughts. I also can give a general idea of what mental disorders you may have (if you even have any) and how you can treat them without medication. My passion in life is to make sure that no one has to be where I used to be in my past so you can either message me on here or email me at: [email protected] for a nonjudgmental, free and confidential talk(:

Swifting said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Hello People of the Wall.

My name is Swifting. I’ve got a lot of life experience. My husband was an addict for 10 years and we just finished a big step in his rehab. As far as my personal life experience I’ve had 1 abortion. I’ve lost 2 pregnancies only to find out that I’m sterile and my first pregnancy that I aborted wouldn’t have survived either. I was thrown out at 14 and now I’ve worked my way to where I wanted to be in the world. I’m happy. Life hasn’t been easy but I’ve made a lot of lemonade. I’m an army wife. I’m strong I’m independent and I’m good at people. I don’t vent a lot but I’m a great listener. Oh, I guess I’d say that my specialty if you will is relationships. If you want one on one help email me @ [email protected] or message me here.

Luc said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Hii everyone…Nice to know you all..
Firstly, I’m new here and thanks to my friends because introduced me with this page..I love to help people because it give satisfaction for myself. I’m glad to make a new friends and I’m a simple person. If you need someone to talk or share I can be that one.Just email me in [email protected] or message me in here. I know life is not just the simple that everybody though but as long we happy, it can make a wonderful day for our life. =)

Casm said 11 years, 2 months ago:

Great idea ;)

Hey
My name’s Sarah and I’m new here too.
I have a lot of things going on in my life. However I’m happy if I can help or talk to different people because it makes me feel better :)

So if anyone wants to talk about anything, feel free to message me, I’d be glad (:

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hello Stacey! Long time no see!

Anyway, hello, everyone! My name is David, but you can call me Dave, Metal, Meow, anything, I don’t really care. I used to be apart of CompassionPit, but now I’m here because I want to help people. So, if you ever need to talk to someone, just add CTU51115 on Skype, or you can message me on here. Whatever you prefer. Anyway. Byes!

ahfuehgiuahwg DAVID hi! *waves* How did you wing your way here? :P Either way, it’s good to see a familiar face :)

I’m a skyper, so broken.minor_ is where you’ll find me if you ever want to chat :3 Hello to everyone :D

Name Withheld said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Oooh nice idea.
Good to see the forums in use already. Loving this update as well.
I will be turning 20 this year. I’m more of a listener than a venter, but there are times when I feel the need to vent out my frustrations as well. I believe that we are all sent out on earth to help one another and thus I try my best to advise anyone and provide a listening ear. I’ve learned that a little encouragement can go a long way.
If anyone would like to talk, please feel free to mail me.
My Name is Withheld ;)

I’ve been going on here for a few months, but just today, I saw the forums, and then I was like, “Hey, that looks like…WHAAAAT.” How are you doing??

Hehehe, oh the mystery with you withheld! I do love a good mystery. Nice to..uh… electronically meet you? Is that a term.. it is now. Hello anyway! :D

Yeah, I’ve been floating around more and more since October but known the place just as long as le pit but YAY, hopefully you stick around here with meeee and everyone here, you know where it’s at bro!

Francesca said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi there… my name’s Francesca and I’m 18 and Canadian. I’m definitely a venter… I have a lot of problems but I try my hardest to power through them.
I believe I have Borderline Personality Disorder (I know self-diagnosis is bad but when I read the symptoms I bawled my eyes out for days because it basically described me).
:)

I’m new here; I joined a few hours ago. I’ve been coming here to vent because I have a lot to vent about. Is this good enough grammar or is someone else going to take a cheap shot at me? This web site should be about supporting, not attacking.

eclectic77 said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hi I am eclectic77 or Lynn or whatever… I am also new here. I am having a bit of a bad time in my life and just need someone to listen. I am married and have 20-something children but can’t talk to any of them. I am always the one they go to but… I am a college instructor (and Max I don’t care about your grammar – just say what you need to say) but everyone has bad times and this is one for me. I feel like that line from that Pink Floyd song – “Is there anyone out there?????”

Hey Max! Hey Lynn! :D

Agree with you on that Max, i used to let it get to me but now I just ignore it. I read up about something they’ve decided to called ‘Grammar Pedantry Syndrome’ (which I just ignore because there seems to be a label for everything these days!) which apparently is a form of OCD in which sufferers need to correct every grammatical error. It’s hard to tell whether it’s something you can really suffer from but the way I see it people can be obsessive and compulsive as a way of needing some form of control in their life so if correcting grammar is their way of doing that I just leave them to it and remind myself it’s probably nothing personal, though I just noticed pretentious and they forgot to use a period at the end of what they said so my guess is they’re just going for attention, which I guess is fine too given that as you say this site should be about supporting so we can’t really attack them as it doesn’t really solve anything. ANYWAY. A cheap shot is a cheap shot so I hope it doesn’t discourage you in any way. *hugs* Unless you don’t like those in which case… SUPER HIGH FIVE.

Hit me up on skype any time, though I warn you I AM British so that may or may not be a problem depending on timezones :3

Mybadmybadmybad, HELLO FRANCESCA! *waves* and oh gosh just all of you ^_^