Kirk said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Is it bad internet issue or people are just trolling? 2/3 of my listening experience has been 2-3 lines exchanged into disconnection by the other party, and I was just asking how their day was!
Is it common here?

Swifting said 7 years, 3 months ago:

There are some internet issues that Blah Therapy is constantly working on. However; you have to note that not everyone has the access to secure and stable internet. I would just assume that it’s bad luck and not that people aren’t interested in talking to you.

There are nights that I can only get “Hello” out before most of the Venters “disconnect”.

WalkWithMe said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I noticed the same thing. I accidentally have disconnected by hitting the backspace button too many times. I will type something in and it’s either not what I want to say or I made a typo, so I’ll hit the backspace one too many times on accident. Then, bloop! Disconnected! :/

n0ndescript said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Internet connectivity of people, some sporadic site issues and at times the reluctance to people to talk are all the issues here i guess. There are trolls here for sure, but in equal measure to people who are willing to talk and be heard

n0ndescript said 7 years, 3 months ago:

but you’ve got to love the imaginative nicknames blahtherapy gives you while listening / venting :)

Kirk said 7 years, 3 months ago:

WalkWithMe – Ah good point! I’ve never thought about backspace.

ImnotMatt said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I’ve actually hit backspace once on a good conversation. Very sad :(