Soft Beast said 6 years, 5 months ago:

The title says it all , i’m not trying to start a topic to just talk about money , but since (and no one can deny) money became a real obstacle of life today it kind of controls one’s life style … So if you get the chance to not worry about money , what would you do ?

this topic is a chance to just talk about your dreams and the possibilities of what you can achieve in this world and you can affect and change your and others’s lives .

Soft Beast said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I’ll be the first to share what i would do .

I’m intro sports , specifically bodybuilding/fitness . I’d gather my best friends to start a journey changing lives of those who are stuck in life cause of health issues , physical or psychological . To give those who need a change the chance to become a better version of themselves as well as me and my friends are trying to do . i’d start opening my own chain of gyms welcoming all the people we pick along our journey . If we can’t change the whole world , at least we can get our hands on .
And of course i’ll start making anonymous donations to charities , people who deserve all the help we can give .

That’s the general idea of what i would do . now , it’s your turn to share yours ^_^ .

Modest Butter said 6 years, 4 months ago:

Well, i like a lot of things, but if i had unlimited money, i’ll probably invest alot in building a home stead, a proper one with off the grid power, ill probably invest in agriculture, genetically modifying some fruit trees to grow in the tropics, converting multiple factories around the world into highly efficient aquaponic facilities, plant a 10 trees for every tree that is cut down, ill probably make a proper peta, a true humane animal rights organization, invest in cryogenics, cloning, time travel if it was possible highly unrealistic, i know, but if money was the only thing that’s stopping its progress, why not? the power is unlimited money

Modest Butter said 6 years, 4 months ago:

one can do alot when given infinite resources

Deleted User said 6 years ago:

I’d probably go insane from people asking me for money

maryapple said 5 years, 9 months ago:

It’s a good idea to go to Dubai! However, it’s a city more for relaxing, not living. It really needs all the money I can only dream of :) This city is ideal for recreation with your family! I like going there with my husband! We always have a good time during our weekends. In my mind, you mustn’t find ‘special places’ which you should visit! It is beautiful in Dubai everywhere! From my personal experience, I can advise you excellent site http://tlt.ae/ which you can use in order to book transfer online, when you arrive there, it’s very comfortably! And also the good services of airport shuttle are here! In this company work very friendly people who will give you and your family nice mood for all day long. I wish you happy holidays! ;)

Protalis, Jon said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Money makes people blind in greed thats capitalism you see alot of examples here why money is bad money makes us not follow our dreams. ive made my own system, paying in time or time units. you work one hour you get one hour on your bank account you need to buy bread it may cost 10 minutes or 13 minutes

Peanutter said 5 years, 7 months ago:

Unlimited money? Just from me having it, the economy would probably crash due to the greatest inflation ever seen.

But honestly, I don’t think I’d take the offer, even though I know I’m being hypocritical. Despite having infinite resources, I don’t think I’m ready for that responsibility.