Lucipherous said 10 years, 9 months ago:

my life is actually falling apart. at least it feels that way.

at the beginning of the summer, i moved in with my sister so i could go to a different school. i had to leave the school i was at because i was raped and no one believed me. i lost all my friends. they got together and all turned against me, shared my secrets, and told lies about me. people threatened me to the point i had to leave the school.

now my sister and i always got along great. we were eachothers best friends. she has a husband, who i don’t get along with at all. he has abused my sister many times and did drugs behind her back. those are just the main reasons why i don’t like him, there are much more. but she invited him over today for dinner, even though i asked her not to. so when he came over, i just went to my room and packed my things the whole time they were visiting. now i’m here at my moms with all my stuff. even though me and my mom have never been able to get along. i don’t know what to do. at the same time, my anxiety, schizophrenia, and insomnia has gotten really, really bad. i haven’t slept in 3 days. it’s really hard to talk to my boyfriend because our only way of communication is his phone and he doesn’t get service in his house. i have no friends. i have no one to talk to, no one to go to. i feel like my only options are to run away or kill myself. i need advice, guidance, compassion, anything.

Just Keep Going said 10 years, 9 months ago:

I’m sorry to hear things aren’t going well for you. I can’t really tell you what to do, or that I know how if feels because I don’t. But I can ask you, beg you to just keep going and try to have hope.

I’m praying and I believe everything it’s going to be fine. You’re really strong for enduring all that you did, and I hope things get better soon.

If you need to talk to someone, even just vent and someone to listen to you, please message me. I would love to help.

Please, never lose your faith.

xoxo, Laura.

Lucipherous said 10 years, 9 months ago:

thank you so much. your kindness means a lot to me.

Rakae said 10 years, 9 months ago:

In a few years time, you will look back on this period of your life and think to yourself, ”Well fuck. That made me a lot stronger.”

It’s shit now. It sounds really, really shit. But it will pass. And until then, you have the community of blahtherapy and myself to vent to and call your friends.

X

matthoughton said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Woah, You’re so strong for going through all that. It’s going to get better. Remember; Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I’m always here if you ever feel like its getting too much and you need a chat. I hope it all starts looking up very soon. I’m sure it will!

Kirstin Lopez said 10 years, 9 months ago:

i completely understand. I was molested by my stepdad and my mom is still with him and moved out of state. most of my family has stopped speaking to me. I’ve never been severely bullied, but i do know what it is like to go through something awful and lose people in the process. If you ever need to talk, I’m here.
Also, I know it feels like it’s crumbling beneath you, but trust me IT GETS BETTER the people that are harassing you are the weak ones not you & your sister i all you have right now. You may not understand why she doesn’t leave her boyfriend but she’s supporting you through your time, try to support her through hers. Go back and try to understand. That’s your only solid ground right now and you need something stable.

Court21 said 10 years, 9 months ago:

You are really strong to still be going through all of this. I can’t understand anyone’s exact situation, but I know the feelings of being raped and the hell it puts you through emotionally. If you suffer from flashbacks at all I suggest you try and find some small thing in them that you can focus on that has absolutely nothing to do with what happened, like the color of the ground and focus on that if you can’t get the flashback out of your mind. I find it can be effective since you aren’t looking at the main events that happened. Also, I can understand the issues of not being able to talk with your boyfriend because my boy is with the military right now and we really only have contact through snail mail and then the very rare phone call. It’s very difficult when you can’t talk with he one person you really want to. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can message me anytime though. Keep strong and keep fighting, it may be difficult now, but you can make it through it all.

Lizzi said 10 years, 9 months ago:

you got a friend in me

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Lol @mewliz

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Hello. I am sorry I did not see this post for an entire week; otherwise I would have replied sooner.

how are you? Are you okay? Sounds like you had a hard time there.

I am glad you found this place; I joined about 2 weeks or so ago.

I am also a survivor of s*x*al abuse and date r*pe. It’s horrible. And it’s worse when no one believes you, or they don’t take it seriously or they stop being your friends. Oh, that’s not good. this was not your fault, you are not bad because this stuff happened and you deserve a lot better; you deserve friends and I am glad you are here and telling us.

Hang on; good things still happen!

Carol