KaiBryant said 9 years, 9 months ago:

what’s your dream vacation? anywhere in the world, or maybe out of this world? real or fantasy.

Savannah said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I just want a place without buildings and pollution and all that crap. Just earth and land. Where people live just like the Indians did. Where you wouldn’t waste food, and your really connected and in-tune with earth. Someplace beautiful.

Mona said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I would LOVE to go to Europe! Especially with my loved ones! That’s my dream vacation. Italy, France, Spain ugh it’s so perfect there.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Føroyar! Føroyar! Føroyar! Føroyar!

Sunnilicious said 9 years, 9 months ago:

There are plenty places that I’d love to go. However, I think a dream vacation would be Martha’s Vineyard for Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Mongolia. Life as a nomad seems so simple and peaceful, away from city life. The empty plains and rolling hills that go as far as the eye can see. There is just something so appealing about vast emptiness.

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m on it, personally. At a new place, fun stuff to do, surrounded by family. After the crap that has been going on in my life, I needed it.

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Iceland.
Canada.
Mongolia.
Montana, USA.

Cosette said 9 years, 9 months ago:

definitely Greece! It is so beautiful there.

Unlikeany said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I can’t say it’s been a long time dream however Morocco is my current one…and it’s looking like it may happen in the somewhat near future!!
I have always dreamt of staying in an ice castle though.

ImnotMatt said 9 years, 9 months ago:

See the beautiful Swiss alps in Switzerland, maybe visit the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania.

I enjoy the scenic areas.