Deleted User said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I dare anyone to go on YouTube and go to any video that has a Muslim man Muslim women Muslim child scroll down the comment section and I guarantee you you will find “fucking terrorists” and to make it worse some of these comments have a bunch of thumbs up seriously this happens in every video that happens to have a Muslim Pakistani Arab don’t matter I’m starting to think most of the world’s population think Muslims are all terrorists

DJ Not Nice said 7 years, 3 months ago:

It’s youtube, what do you expect, actual intelligent comments? It’s not even a question…

Levi-UR said 7 years, 3 months ago:

well even you said that it isnt all the comments. Also some of thse people are trolls. And you don’t need to have any clue what you are talking about to post a comment. Also you have not taken into consideration that the people who do not think this way have a reaction that goes something like this…”oh look another idiot on YouTube making biased accusations” *keeps scrolling* “oh look a new Jonah Hill movie, that could be disappointing”… My point is that although the stereotype is there do not judge other groups by the loudest minority.

NotSafeForTwerk said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Welcome to the internet, where anonymity makes anyone say anything they want. Don’t take youtube videos to heart, most of them say it for the sake of “trolling” to get a reaction out of people. Is it a horrible thing to say and do? Yes. But there is little in the way of things we can do about it.

violet said 7 years, 3 months ago:

If 1.6 billion people were terrorists, you wouldn’t be alive to be here right now tbh -_-

inkhryptedQuery said 7 years, 3 months ago:

HAHAHAHAHA
Haha

haa
oooohhhh…

omg

yes…
yes all muslims are terrorists

Totally

XD hahahhah

Well, these people who think about Muslims in such a way, have a very childish view of the world.
Terrorism is a ploy, there is always a cause. They are more like violent activists with a goal, and as such anyone can be labelled a terrorist, if hes against government policy.
One thing all Muslims are guilty of is being hypocritical, but, that’s about it. And you cant even blame them, Muslims are forced to conform like no other religion requires, maybe except roman catholics, from a very young age.

It’s really concerning seeing how many people from Youtube actually make those comments.. plus all the people who like those comments.. like they’re completely normal when the ignorance is actually horrific.

Miza ツ said 7 years, 3 months ago:

@dokuga @violet @djnotnice

Kirk said 7 years, 3 months ago:

That’s like asking “are all men rapists?” based on having heard that most rapists are men.

Swifting said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Are all German’s Nazis?
Are all Mexicans Gardeners?
Are all Brazilians soccer fans?
Are all Chinese good with technology?
Are all Jews good with money?
Are all Christians hypocrites?
Are all Buddhists fat?
Are all Amerindians lazy?

Let’s face it there is a stereotype everywhere you turn.

You can either act within the stereotype or rise above. Most people I know rise above.

The Giggle Blizzard said 7 years, 3 months ago:

My favourite expression is:

“I’m not a racist but…” replace racist with sexist or whatever have you.

Swifting said 7 years, 3 months ago:

“I’m not (racist/sexist/homophobic) I have a X friend” – That’s one that gets me.