Evalina said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I personally do nothing but sneak around and steal things all day.

MarvinVlick said 10 years, 5 months ago:

lol that’s exactly what I did in my first playthrough, I upgraded my sneak to 100 with a little help from the Illusion branch, but in my second run I started experimenting with smithing and enchanting which is also fun but hard to level up, but what I enjoy the most out of the game is exploring the land, sometimes I don’t fast travel across the map, instead I ride shadowmere or just walk (but that only depends on the distance), I like exploring

Evalina said 10 years, 4 months ago:

They did a really good job with making the land interesting. I enjoy exploring as well, especially on a horse (I’ve joined the Dark Brotherhood but I haven’t gotten Shadowmere yet /:)

Roush427 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I loved the dark brotherhood quest line. I was a vampire for awhile until it became more like a job than anything else. If you havnt done the main quest line for being a dragon born , I would try that out. It’s pretty cool all the abilities you get along the way. Being able to call your own Dragon does come in handy when you are in a pinch. Then again I’m just a squishy mage, but as long as I keep my distance from everything, I’m pretty unstoppable haha.

Evalina said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I prefer being a rouge. Silent, sneaky, deadly. I became a werewolf with the Companions questline, it has more pros than it does cons (unlike vampires).

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

My first playthrough was with my Khajit thief and I had a pretty damn good time being a stealthy player. The thieves guild has a awesome quest line and the Nightinggale armor is just plain badass. Darkbrother hood was also fun. Right now what I love doing is Roleplaying. I love to get some mods and make a character and make up a story for him and just pretend not to be a dragonborn but to be a bandit or a criminal mastermind or something like that. I play on PC and Xbox.

being a vampire and being adventorous are two bad combos so if your a adventurer be a werewolf if your a rogue be a vampire.

Lumos said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Exploring hidden caves. Lots of treasure is found, lots of strong enemies sometimes..especially the magic users…they’re impossible to sneak up on and hard to kill.

jesslynbryant said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I have always loved exploring the world.

Minky said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Yes, hidden caves! Though, I can honestly just enjoy riding through the landscapes on my horse and enjoy the scenery. Killing dragons is always fun.
Skyrim is just fun no matter what you decide to do.

I think the mods are starting to get pretty damn good in skyrim now days. There are mods so far as to call them unofficial DLCs. Like Falskaar and other minor yet amazing mods.

Staceylou said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I enjoy roaming, exploring caves, fighting any enemies along the way, collecting things to sell. Fighting dragons if they appear. I love the game so much.

Princen said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I like running through the mountains off the trails and breaking into rich people’s homes and stealing their shit!!! I really hate caves though which sucks because there’s a lot of cool stuff in them.

tvanniel said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I love finding questlines or challenges. Like Vex’s Find 100 diamonds or things like that. I hate though doing reoccuring quests like post companion quests and post dark brotherhood.

Asparagus515 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Archery, pickpocketing, and lockpicking. Being sneaky and mischievous is fun. =3