-Repeating.Gunshot- said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Has anyone ever played ”The hidden”?

Jess said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’m currently working my way through Assassins Creed 3. :)

nlight said 10 years, 6 months ago:

quake live

Red Ideya said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I like games like Sonic the Hedgehog, NiGHTS into Dreams and Jet Set Radio. Recently I’ve been getting in the Legend of Zelda, already bought Ocarina of Time for the 3DS and the 3DS Oracle of Ages port

MissKiddz said 10 years, 6 months ago:

minecraft, sometimes league of legends, pool on my phone, candy crush (to addicted), tetris on my phone, cards, heros O&C on phone :) anything but if i find it boring its usually gone in a matter of seconds XD

Monica said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve been busy with Terraria and Killing Floor. Oh, and Thomas Was Alone. I’m on Steam way too much, haha!!

I would like to finish Fable III sometime soon though, and maybe play a little Devil Survivor. Honestly I have too many games to finish…

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Everything on my kitted up pc;

PES 2013/2014
Football Manager 2012
NBA 2K12
GTA 4
Fallout 3
Shenmue

All modded with updates and hacks to mirror reality as close as possible.

Zese said 10 years, 6 months ago:

GTA V on my PS3 at the moment, ArmA 2 and 3 on the pc every now and again.

Cupcake said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I’ve been playing Skyrim quite a bit lately, and have been meaning to play Oblivion again (I got really far in it on my girlfriend’s PS3 game, but she’s been hooked on Madden 25!).

Staceylou said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Playing pretty much only GTA V right now, I sometimes switch that for Black Ops 2 or Minecraft if I’m playing with others since GTA Online isn’t active at the moment.

Really enjoying GTA V though, soooooooo good!

I’m playing GTA 4 and Skyrim right now. Waiting for various mods for various games to come out.

blurisrad said 10 years, 6 months ago:

GTA V, Diablo III, Blackops 2, Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning, Dead Island, & Skyrim. I switch between them all. I used to be strict mmorpg gamer online, but I’ve slowly been drawn to the console. I used to have a playstation 2 & a super nintendo when I was younger… nothing like those.

Hana-chan said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Left4Dead 2, League of Legends, Tomb Raider, and Saints Row.

for me, Bully/Canis Canim Edit on PC, Farcry 3 and 007 legends, all games on PC.

Tj said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Mass effect the trilogy