Resa said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@goognitegracie Yay! Here’s mine: 3909-8007-9886
Good luck with studying!

Logan said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@goodnitegracie How is New Leaf? Actually I’m certain It’s amazing! I’m still waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. haha. I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited about a fictional animal town in my life.

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

@namisan Well, it’s not radically different from Wild World or City Folk, but there are definitely cool twists and visually it’s just superior. I actually purchased a digital copy because they were sold out of hard copies! Hahaha, I love Animal Crossing. I don’t care if it’s a tremendous waste of time, it makes me happy. It’s definitely one of my favorite games. Let us know how you like it once you start playing :)

Pikachu said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Currently playing Dark souls, Prepare to die edition, the graphics are pretty good, The lore around the world and bosses are slightly tragic and each item description tells you more about them. I could go on but I really love being in another world, being a different person.

Cowseed said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I am playing all ds and gameboy harvest moons and it DOES NOT SUCK!!!

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

League of Legends League of Legends League of Legends

Zoostoo said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’ve been on a Sims 3 craze lately. Been in love with the Sims franchise since I was young; I own a number of Sims 2 expansions and packs. Hopefully in the future I’ll get more expansions for the 3rd one (I only own Supernatural so far).

Really, most of my summer gaming has consisted of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Sims 3, and Animal Crossing…the original on Gamecube.

June said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2days! I don’t have my own computer right now, or any game system other than my 3DS (I just recently moved, twice).

towel said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Well, I’m too poor to participate in the Steam sales so I’ve been randomly installing some games I already have. My laptop can’t play many games as it is, but right now I’m in to TF2 (getting back in to that one), Resident Evil 5, Forsaken World and I’m getting back in to Mount & Blade: Warband!

Morgan said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m currently playing through Wind Waker; it was my childhood game, and I want to beat the original again before I buy the HD version.

fark said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Minesweeper… lol I know it sounds silly but after so many years I finally learned how to play the game properly. I love puzzles so this actually challenges me quite a bit. I solve them quicker each time.

Shannon said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I am replaying Super Mario 64~

Ray said 10 years, 7 months ago:

@Shannon Me too! I’m playing Minecraft and Wario Land 2. I had Sims 3, Left 4 Dead, Dead Island, World of Warcraft, War Inc, Grand Theft Auto and Portal on my laptop before my hard drive broke. But I’m kind of terrible at games.

jedigirl said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m currently playing Skyrim for the fifth or so time with a stealth and archery character. I’m also playing Mass effect 2 with a vanguard, farcry and Doom III BFG edition.

Staceylou said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I have a bad habit of starting games and then neglecting them. Currently finishing Saints Row 2 and Borderlands 2. I have Sleeping Dogs and a few others also in need of finishing. I just play a lot of Black Ops 2 with my boyfriend or get too into Xbox Minecraft and end up spending hours a day on that.