Jess said 7 years, 3 months ago:

If you have ever played one of the Slender Man games, you probably know the hype surrounding it, some people going as far as to say it’s the scariest game ever made.

What’s your opinion on the Slender games? Are they as scary as people say or are they a bunch of scaredy-cats?

Nugget said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I don’t think they are scary at all. I started laughing! My partner on the other hand was so scared playing it that she nearly threw her tablet into the wall cos it scared her so much!

You should try the one that you use the camera on a tablet or phone and u walk around your own house finding the notes. its fun cos its interactive, and may scare you more cos it feels more real like ur actually being chased.

Staceylou said 7 years, 3 months ago:

It scared me. It’s mainly because how he pops in that gets me, also the anticipation gets to me. I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to horror games though.

Artifical Idiocy said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I think the game’s scare factor rests with the players general setting. If you play it in the middle of the day with the curtains drawn back and the sunlight coming in then I think you lose some of the scariness. However is you play it in the middle of the night with all the lights off then it may scare you more then. :) I think player atmosphere really can affect game-play. :P

LaVenStarr said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Slender is a bit eerie in game, but it is pretty fun when you have friends around. Scary? I’d rate like a 3/10 for that. HAHA.

Safe_haven said 7 years, 3 months ago:

The slender 8 pages was a bit iffy, not much to it but a solid game but not something you would play numerous times.
As for Slender:The arrival , it was very well made with a bit of a story to it along with more of an eerie atmosphere, if you want a good thrill i would highly advise amnesia: the dark descent, very creepy game heh

Kyasu said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Personally, I didn’t find the original Slender to be all that scary. Yeah, it startled me a few times but nothing more than that. Good game, though. Slender: The Arrival was by far the better game, in terms of graphics and atmosphere. I also agree that the scariness of a game depends on when or where you are playing it.

nkz said 7 years, 3 months ago:

Slender can be scary at first but as you replay it, slender losses his “charm”. I sometimes play horror games with my younger sister for fun, and I base my rating on her fear. So far, first Amnesia and Outlast were really good! Also, playing after 10pm with loud speakers or headphones is awesome!

bruisedvibes said 7 years, 3 months ago:

I got to admit it was pretty scary the first few times but after that it wasn’t as scary

Liladonna said 7 years, 2 months ago:

Depends on whether or not your volume’s amped high enough to jolt you.

Deleted User said 7 years, 2 months ago:

One time I was playing slender in the dark with my bro and the sound was turned all the way up an we found slender in that one red truck u go to i t may have been a glitch but I tried to screenshot slender chilling in his pimped out ride but I go to look at it and its just the car o.o so I go back to the game and I’m turned around away from the car so I turn back and hes right in the camera and it makes the loud boom sound. My bro fell out his chair, screamed like a girl and I tripped up the steps haha