Ingenious Grasshopper said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Does anyone here have an N64? If you do, post here! I have one, as well as my sister having one. Post your favorite games, and how many people haved asked to buy yours!

I’ll start: So far, about three people have asked to buy mine, and my fave games are Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Mario Kart.

Eliot said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I’ve got one, nobody has asked to buy it, would never sell it!

Favourite games: Ocarina of Time (first game I played), Majoras Mask, Banjo Kazooie & Tooie, F-zero X and World Cup 98 (because you can intentionally foul people and dive haha!). Also pretty much every other game for the N64 because it’s amazing!

GBWest said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I’ve never had any one want to buy mine. In fact, I’ve never even heard of that phenomenon. Weird.

Zelda OoT and MM, Harvest Moon 64, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, SW Ep 1 Racer… Never had any more games than those five.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I used to have an Nintendo 64, but it broke beyond repair because of toddler related incident.
Now I simply emulate on my laptop.
Super Smash Bros. and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time were definitely the definitive games of that console generation for me. They introduced me to those worlds, and I’m still a fan of them today.

Kathryn said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Beetle Bug Racing! That game was fun fun playing Battles!