Artifical Idiocy said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Herro, I’ve had my Xbox 360 for about a year now and I’m looking for some must haves for the time being. My sad collection currently consists of- Borderlands 2, GTA 4 and 5, Dead Island, COD BO2,Halo 3, Halo Wars (friend suggestion) and Blur. Am I missing some must haves?

Emma said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I quite liked The Walking Dead the game. Other than that, we both enjoyed the same games so I can’t add any! haha

Staceylou said 10 years, 3 months ago:

If you like GTA I’d suggest Red Dead Redemption, one of my favourites for the 360. Also the latest Tomb Raider game, Far Cry 3, Borderlands, Skyrim, Batman Arkham Asylum/City. I’ve enjoyed these games.

Jess said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Well, I haven’t played any of those games, I only have a vague idea of what it’s like to play them, but as for personal recommendations, I recommend the Assassin’s Creed series. There are 6 on Xbox but 7 in total, the one not on Xbox is being released on Xbox next year though. The games vary a lot between each other, especially 1 and 2. Also beware the order of the games, it doesn’t go 1, 2, 3. It goes:

Brotherhood
Revelations
3: Liberation (non-Xbox release)
4: Black Flag.

:P

TheRedKoiFish said 10 years, 3 months ago:

If you’re literally looking for any game, there are quite a lot of possibilities. If you like sports games, I prefer FIFA or maybe NHL or NBA. Though personally fifa is easily my favorite. I was personally in love with Halo 3, and I still occasionally play it. But another few hits would be given: Mirrors Edge. Loved the gameplay and graphics and physics, however little replay value. I’m a fan of Bioshocks as well since they are a good story. Fallout NV and 3 are very good as well, and if we’re sticking with RPG then you could even add Skyrim, but I personally didn’t like it. There’s the Sims, which is always fun when I crave it. Left for Dead was a fun game, however past it’s prime and nobody really plays anymore. I didn’t like any Halo after 3 (Besides Wars and ODST) so I wouldn’t recommend 4, Reach, or Anniversary. BUT if you want to take a dip in the waters, feel free. I play a game called Civilization Revolution as well, it’s like 20 on the marketplace. I really could just keep adding to the list, so comment if you want me to. However, if you plan on getting the Xbox one, know 360 games aren’t compatible with the One, unfortunately.

Bob Marley said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins, Prototype, Injustice, Force Unleashed, Spiderman games, Halo, Skyrim etc.

GG said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Danta’s INFERNO!! Its play style is just like God of war. Get some Elder scrolls games like Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. Also, Dragon Age Origins is the best rpg out there. Trust me on this one. Dragon Age is the best role playing game out there next to Mass effect.

darksoulsman said 10 years, 3 months ago:

dark souls, if you really invest yourself in it you will find it’s not about chopping up monsters and more about finding what you really stand for in life. It also has great gameplay and replay value.

Riss said 10 years, 3 months ago:

The Fable series!

Ember95 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I really really suggest dragon age origins and fable. The first fable was on the original Xbox but 2 and 3 are on the 360. The second one was ok but not as amazing as fable 3. But dragon age origins is my all time favorite game on the Xbox 360. Whenever I’m stressed out I load it up and annihilate dark spawn and it makes me feel so much better. Anyways, I know those were already mentioned, I just felt the need to emphasize how amazing those games are.

Jess said 10 years, 3 months ago:

The Mass Effect series. I just played the second one and I think it’s amazing. Again, I still don’t know what the game you mentioned are like though. :P So I might be completely off about what your tastes are, but still, have a look, it definitely tops my ‘must haves’.

Artifical Idiocy said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Thanks you guys for all the recommendations! I plan on looking into several of your suggestions.
@TheRedKoiFish please continue your list, I have heard good things about many of the games you mentioned! :D

Gamer415 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Your core collection already has some great titles, and these are very good recommendations. Adding a few (mostly Xbox LIVE Arcade titles):

Beautiful Katamari
Sleeping Dogs
Mark of the Ninja (XBLA)
Castle Crashers (XBLA)
Bastion (XBLA)
Braid (XBLA)
Fez (XBLA)

JellyBoot said 10 years, 2 months ago:

ASSASSINS CREED 3!!!!

Isabel said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Bioshock is a definite classic to add to your library of games! (But skip bioshock 2 tbh, it’s not that great)

The Bioshock series is visually stunning, and always has a great story to tell. With well-developed characters and great gameplay, it’s one to look into, for sure.
If anything, the environment is spectacular!
The first Bioshock game is pretty old at this point, so you should be able to find it for about $5 or less easily.