Maxim said 9 years, 12 months ago:

For all my gaming needs, SKYRIM!!

Moorg said 9 years, 11 months ago:

big zelda fan so id have to say ocarina of time

Sorry if i’m awkward said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Persona 3 ftw!!!

Yourtakara said 9 years, 11 months ago:

My fav is probably KH… so many worlds… :)

Edapple said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Blizzard’s Warcraft3: Frozen Throne, DotA and Starcraft. :)

Leeeee said 9 years, 9 months ago:

The Walking Dead, Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider 2014 :)

Chris said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Dishonored, i love the non-linearity of it and the immersive feel

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I would have to say it’s a tie between fallout 3 and fallout New Vegas. I really enjoy the exploration aspect of the game.

Pretty big fan of Persona 3 and 4. I like the RPG element mixed with the darker storyline and mythological/religious ties.

mongoose said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Ah…. Final Fantasy III for SNES! I’m wondering how many on this post even know that game exists.

Final Fantasy III is an amazing game. Oh the joys of beating the Guardians of the Dark Crystals! 0_0

mongoose said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Well you’re thinking FFIII for Famicon that I don’t know was released in NA for sure. But FFIII for SNES AKA FFVI in Japan.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Fable: The Lost Chapters is definitely my favourite game.

the world ends with you

Angel Demon said 9 years, 9 months ago:

There are many great games out there, and choosing just a single favorite can be challenging. Some of my top favorites are the legend of Zelda games (Ocarina of time and windwaker being my faves), The original StarCraft; Brood war, Castlevania; Symphony of the Night, And final fantasy games including VII, but my favorite game of all time will likely always be Final Fantasy Tactics, the original one for PS1. Everything about that game completely immersed me in every way, from the story to the combat to the characters and even the art. Every now and then I go back to it and play around, and its value holds 100% every single time.