Modest Butter said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I think if would be so cool if treyarch made a Cod based on the clone wars(more recent one), i know there is already Star wars battle front, but i still think starwars fps in cod format would still be pretty cool, and imagine the plot they could come up with, what happened to rex, ion team during order 66, the kamino uprisng and the like

Lauren Martin said 10 years, 1 month ago:

my hope is that when battlefront 3 comes out (wich should actually happen now that EA has controll) it is a bit more of a cod style. i liked the old ones but a lot of annoying little issues

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years, 1 month ago:

To be honest, I’d say Battlefront is basically what you’re talking about – about the only difference is the sense of realism, which is a tad difficult to achieve with a science-fantasy setting (what’s the point of fantasy if it’s realistic, after all?). However, I would love to see Battlefront 3 being something along the lines of CoD games (and not just the gameplay/graphics – the Modern Warfare trilogy had a surprisingly good storyline for what’s usually considered a ‘generic FPS’)

Modest Butter said 10 years ago:

I mean in terms of story, sure they let us play through the eyes of rebels, clones and droids but the story is something that we’ve already seen in other games, what i mean is the star wars through the eyes of the clones, in battles we’ve only seen in the clone wars series, in the comics and from the perspective of the 501st, maybe fill us in on the fate of clones and jedis of interest and piovtal events in the star wars world like what happened to Rex, Ashoka Tano or the Massacre at the jedi temple through the eyes of the 501st, maybe a black ops esque storyline involving a rogue clone with a malfunctioning inhibitor chip, a null class arc trooper. Idk, maybe i want to see a clone wars with more gritt and blood

Lauren Martin said 10 years ago:

so basically what ur talking about then is a new sequel to republic commando?

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years ago:

Oh I see – personally, I think clones would make for interesting characters and personal conflict (imagine if you were specifically created to be cannon fodder in a war you had no say over), and of course the Star Wars universe provides ample opportunity for action. I disagree with the ‘grit and blood’ part, though, because… well, that just wouldn’t be Star Wars anymore – yes, it can get violent at times, but there’s hardly a lot of blood and gore – nor would it really fit with blasters (essentially lasers) being the primary weapons – any wound would be instantly cauterised

But yeah, I have high hopes for Battlefront III

Johnny said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t think it will be like COD. And EA makes terrible games so my expectations are low.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 9 months ago:

EA makes terrible games? I don’t know exactly what you’re talking about but EA has plenty of great games in their catalouge, as a publisher. Sure BF4 was and still is a mess, and they’ve made questionable decisions but they are far from terrible compared to the rest of the industry.

I just want Battlefront 3 to be Battlefield 3/4 but star wars.