(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 11 months ago:

I didn’t play Atari, so i can’t say what was hot then, Pong perhaps? Asteroids?

You can include PC and Handheld systems as well if your best game was on there. I know pokemon and zelda were big for handheld, and of course everyone remembers Doom and Quake.

Nintendo: Narc. I loved Mario, that Karate game, and Duck hunting as much as the next kid, but Narc was my game. Had the action, always fun to play.

SNES/Sega: Streets of Rage 2. I loved Final Fight, i loved SoR(1), and of course Super Mario World and WWF Royal Rumble…but damn, SoR 2 was THAT game. Anyone whose anyone remembers Skate.

Playstation/N64/Sega Saturn/Dreamcast: This is very hard. So many classics…i’ll have to come back to this one. Believe it or not, Army Men: Sarge’s Heroes is high on that list. But this may be the greatest generation for gaming, and that’s not even including PC.

PS2/Gamecube/Xbox: This is very difficult too, especially since i loved the wrestling games this generation, not to mention all the variety in fighting and RPG games…but…Suikoden. My all time favorite game series. I wish it wasn’t dead. Suikoden 3 get it for me.

PS3/360/Wii/Steam: This was a weaker generation in my opinion. The previous Gen was really good that i expected so much more. This gen i don’t game as much, but when i do…its Gears of War. From the first til Judgement, the series has been awesome for me. Its the game i will remember when i think of this generation.

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Nintendo: Duck Hunt, it was exhilarating to shoot at your tv.

Sega/SNES: Earthworm Jim, snapping enemies with your own head, Hilarious. Zombies ate my neighbors, so much fun killing zombies and giant babies with squirt guns and soda.

Dreamcast: Powerstone 2, still to this day one of the best fighting games out there.

PS2: Socom US navy seals, this was the first game I ever played online. It was terrible yet so good.

PS3: Of course Call of Duty, need I say more?

Mars said 10 years, 11 months ago:

NES: Ninja Gaiden! Infuriating but somehow fun. I never beat this as a kid; I don’t think I even came close.

SNES/Sega: This is a really tough choice, but I have to say Super Metroid, even though Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo is my favorite game of all time. Super Metroid is an amazing platformer and has aged flawlessly.

Playstation/N64/Sega Saturn/Dreamcast: It’s a tough choice between Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy IX, but I think FFIX wins.

PS2/Gamecube/Xbox: This is the hardest era to single out a game from! I’ll have to go with Silent Hill 2. However, I’m pretty sure The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion came out for the PC in this era, which is one of the best games ever.

Current: So many remakes this gen! Journey wins the unique award, but nothing’s surpassed Virtue’s Last Reward yet.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Cmon, lets get some more replies in here, i know people have opinions.

AngelM said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Dead Space for PC, Breath of Fire for SNEZ, simply because of nostalgia purposes… Mainly a PC gamer, can’t say more really.

Best two games for ANY generation: Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle!

or naked oil twister with 5 women!!!!!

Hmm, I don’t know how I missed that one.

@sugar-girl thats like the game of the century!!! lol

Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I really only ever played Nintendo 64. Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 were my shit!

I have a Wii and I only ever play Animal Crossing: City Folk on it. I’m lame, lol.

FlowerInTheThorns said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Nintendo: Legend of Zelda and James Bond Golden eye!

Sega/SNES: Sonic… LOL

N64: Legend of Zelda and James Bond Golden eye!

PS1: FF series (not just VII) MGS1

PS2: MGS2-3, FFX, er…. I forget what I use to play haa

PS3: MGS4, Skyrim

PC: SIMS!