Staceylou said 6 years, 2 months ago:

I got Fallout 3 as a gift for Christmas, people are now suggesting I get New Vegas too. I don’t have a whole lot of experience with Bethesda games. I’ve played a bit of Oblivion and I enjoy Skyrim.

Deleted User said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Fallout 3 is amazing. I played new Vegas first, and when I played fallout 3 I couldn’t believe I actually liked new Vegas. There was some kind of company buy out and they basically just copied fallout 3, added some cowboy themes and a boring story line. You should try the DLC too, they’re fun.

Deleted User said 6 years, 2 months ago:

They’re both fantastic games! I loved them, I also really enjoyed playing Fallout 1, but Fallout 2 wasn’t my thing.

Harry said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Yes, you should get them! I really enjoyed both of them ^-^

Deleted User said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I’m playing through New Vegas now and really enjoying it so yeah it’s a damn fine game.

nola said 6 years, 1 month ago:

@Eliaras: The company that did new Vegas bought the licence from the company who does the Fallout series to produce their own story within the Fallout universe. They have been doing that for years (successfully, see NWN2, Knights of the old Republic 2 etc.)

Both new Fallout games are epic. But I always found the graphics and the look of the people in there a bit… creepy. Especially the women.

If you have it on PC you can also install mods to enhance the game :)

georgey said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I enjoyed FO3 a lot more than New Vegas

langyue said 6 years, 1 month ago:

If you’ll like Skyrim you’ll love the Fall Out games. They’re very similar, just different setting.

StayStrong said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I love fallout, all of them are great games!

TrustedWeakness said 6 years, 1 month ago:

In my opinion, the entire Fallout series is great. The earlier ones were great for their time, and even now I can still enjoy them. Honestly, if you don’t mind the game type, you can’t go wrong :) .

Deleted User said 6 years, 1 month ago:

If u like RP aspects and story in your games, you would definitely enjoy FNV a lot more than F3
But if you like Bethesda games for the exploration and the sandbox feeling, FNV without mods can feel a little underwhelming
Personally, I love the shade of grey on FNV’s story