Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Kingdom Hearts is my favourite Game series so it’ll be cool if i can find more people who likes to discuss about it .

Red Sheep said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I can’t say that I’m a huge fan because I only played Kingdom Hearts 1, Birth by Sleep, and Chain of Memories, but I really lloved them, especially the first one. When I finished playing it (half a year ago) the first thing I told myself was “How was my life before?”. XD

The story is just so epic . The feels , the life lessons , the everything xD it’s just so amazing .
Too bad that many people thinks that it’s a kids game

I heard them too, and it’s a little absurd. O.o I think that Kingdom Hearts is really amazing, it took our heroes from the childhood (does exist someone who doesn’t know mickey mouse or donald duck? XD) and put them as our friends into an adventure that gives life lessons. How can you say that a game with such a story is for kids. With all of those jerks in this world, I would say that Kingdom Hearts is right for them. >.>

i don’t have the consoles to play the majority of the games, but i’ve kept up with the series with summaries/playthroughs. i have played CoM and KH3D though.

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yep, I’m a huge fan :D you have no idea how keen I am for Kingdom Hearts III XD

And now you’ve made me want to replay Kingdom Hearts again ;_;

Haha i’d like to play all the series again and again and agin , but , the fact that it always comes on different consoles destroyes my hopes and dreams ._.

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yeah, although I’m glad they’re at least trying to rectify that with the PS3 remakes (you still don’t get the whole series, but it’s better than nothing)

Well, since it’s holiday, I will play the other titles of Kingdom Hearts for sure, can’t wait for them. :D

Pouvatsu said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Definitely among my favorite games, the Kingdom Hearts series. Only played one and two, but they’re still epic. Definitely childish at times, but that’s not bad, is it?

Wolfx111 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

i love kingdom hearts 3

dbspencer200 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I love kingdom Hearts it’s my favorite game series it brings me so much joy to hang out with the Disney characters in the games and when I hear of the next game they are making I hope they continue to make them better and better so I can keep enjoying them :) Thank you for posting this :)

dbspencer200 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I love kingdom Hearts it’s my favorite game series it brings me so much joy to hang out with the Disney characters in the games and when I hear of the next game they are making I hope they continue to make them better and better so I can keep enjoying them :) Thank you for posting this :)

Basic Buddha said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Love every kingdom heart game, my background is even kingdom hearts kind of, I have Simple and Clean on my phone and I listen to it all the time, i’m glad other people love it as much as I do.