Andi said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Who else is obsessed with personality types? (Myer Briggs, Enneagram, Color Code, Five Temperants, etc.) Also, what type are you guys if you know?

V said 10 years, 3 months ago:

That would be me! I’ve done a lot of research in personalities, for work and for my own personal understanding. I’m not as familiar with the Enneagram or color code personality assessments, but I’m ISTJ according to the Meyers Briggs temperaments. As far as the OCEAN test, I know I fall very high on Openness, and Conscientiousness, Low on extroversion, and mid high on agreeableness and Neuroticism .

natalierose said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m an INFJ, very low extraversion, very high neuroticism, average agreeableness, high openness, high conscientiousness.

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Not as obsessed as I used to be but I’m also apart of a typology forum so I guess being on there for a few years…the novelty has some what worn off at this point. I’m an INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 sx/sp.

I remember taking the temperament test but I don’t remember what my results were. Hmm not sure what Color code is! I think I took it at an earlier time. I just took it again and came out as blue. Sounds like a type 6 to me. Definitely fits.

Took me a bit to figure out my enneagram tri-type. As for the MBTI – easy to mistype through the test. MY INFJ husband tested as an ENTJ for instance and then ENFJ. A lot of INFJ’s test as INTJ’s due to tertiary Ti (introverted thinking). Anyways. that’s that.

And I noticed you didn’t reveal to us what your own types were ;)

JackieSmith said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m ENFA
extraverted
intuitive
feeling
assertive

so basically i’m very outgoing and competitive. and i relate well to others. so that’s why i want to go into psychotherapy!

Abby Konis said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Yes!! I’m an ENFJ :) Apparently psychiatry is one of the “most enjoyable careers” for my personality type.

Hearmenow said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m INFJ, which is a very rare one, less than 1% of people have it.

Supposedly both Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King had it too, cool. But yeah, it’s almost scary how well it fit in with my personality and one of the professions that “suits” me is psychology, which is good because I’m thinking about it.

Game said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Yeah so i got that sweet INTJ. I read the wiki, and it sounds pretty good to me, although it can never be completely accurate. Never really thought about pursuing a career in science, but i had been told that i could do it, so apparently that is an option.

ContentedFiddler said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I really like the Meyers-Briggs, but I do think that these tests have a lot of limits. (As for myself, INTJ)

Lindsey said 9 years, 2 months ago:

INFP :) like 4-5% of people have it. I like to find out about myself, and relate my personality to things, if that makes sense.. A lot of famous creative people have it. Kurt Kobain, John Lennon, Van Gogh, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe… hopefully I’ll end up like them, but you know, not drug addicted or single-eared.

Mia said 9 years, 2 months ago:

INFP. That’s me! I love personality types, in fact Im doing a year long serious project about it at school.

Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m also an INFP :) I’m interested in it a lot as well. I even bought the premium profile, which contained over 100 pages.

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 2 months ago:

INFP here, borderline INFJ

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

It’s interesting that a lot of people here an INFJ’s when they are not common. I’m an INFJ myself.

Coolsoda said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Entp, I’ve taken it over 20 times occassionaly i get intp. I love this test but i feel nothing like an entp, I’m not confident or argumentative though but i do love talking and analyzing people. Its an amazing test.