Kaitlyn said 8 years, 5 months ago:

I have really good friends. But sometimes I hate seeing my friends individually hang out…when I wasn’t invited. Even though i do it a lot, i still get jealous.

Friendly Owl said 8 years, 5 months ago:

That’s such a common problem. It’s pretty hard to let go of those feelings. You need to realize what you’re doing, then make a conscience decision to stop feeling that way.

foreverfighting23 said 8 years, 3 months ago:

I lost a best friend a long time ago, and jealousy was a huge factor of my life. It actually still is. But I’m there for you if you ever wanna talk! :)

TrustedWeakness said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Feeling left out is very, very common. Try to find something that you can enjoy on your own, it’s easy to feel left out when others are enjoying themselves and you’re not. So, don’t make it easy :)

Deleted User said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have had this problem so so much! Things like social networks with status’ and pictures of these events make things so much worse!
Best thing to do is to just distract yourself from it and make plans with your friends. That way you have something to look forward to, rather than concentrating on being ‘left out’

Deleted User said 6 years, 6 months ago:

@Kaitlyn same here. Sometimes I can get really protective of my friends . I’m always afraid they’ll flip the script & dump me :(