Lovelygirl12 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

me and my ex boyfriend dated for about 3 years he was my first real boyfriend and first love and highschool sweetheart. we had such amazing times together he even got me a promise ring and promised to love me and be with me forever. but throughout the years our love just crumbled into pieces. he became a liar and a person i didn’t even know he became distant and i felt alone. i eventually found out he had been talking to girls on dating websites and on the messaging app kik. we tried tried to work through it because i didn’t want to throw away 3 years of our relationship but he didn’t want to work through it he gave up he didn’t want to do it anymore. we have been broken up for about 5 months now i have tried dating other people but i just cant forget about him he even messaged me said he missed me and would try again and wishes he could take everything back. this wasn’t the first time we broke up either he had done this the last times we had broken up and i always took him back. but this time i cannot forgive him for what he did to i cant forget about it. but i still love him so much and cant seem to let him go. idk what to do..