Deleted User said 7 years, 5 months ago:

What does/did your Mother (or Father, or grandparent..) make for you that you love? What is that one dish that only tastes right when they make it?

AngelM said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Honey-soaked ham with pineapple slices. Oh my god, it’s so good…

My grandmother made the best cornbread dressing for Thanksgiving and Christmas. She would tend to it for days to get it just right… Fluffy, not mushy. My Mom makes something called Ctawfish Élégante. It’s crawfish in a heavy cream sauce and green onions over rice… To die for!

can’t go wrong with enchiladas!

JoeVI said 7 years, 5 months ago:

LASAGNA!

Resa said 7 years, 5 months ago:

My mom doesn’t really cook so I love when she makes anything that she thinks I will like, even though I’m picky. But I especially love when she makes pizza. It’s very good and the pizzeria can’t compare to homemade :) I also only eat pasta that my mom makes.

Honestly, everything tastes better if my mom made it. I guess my favorite would have to be lasagna though.

sophie123 said 7 years, 5 months ago:

My mom’s not usually a good cook, but she makes this really really good soup.

Deleted User said 7 years, 4 months ago:

chocolate chip cookies

Coolsoda said 5 years, 6 months ago:

My dad use to make the best pancakes, its a common Swedish dish with lemon and sugar sprinkled over it, and then he would go and ruin it by putting walnuts in the batter. It was always Russian roulette, just hoping he hadnt in that first bite. Its crazy but I miss those days, of being young and waiting in the kitchen and fighting off my siblings for pancakes :) also he makes great salmon

UsernameDenied said 4 years, 7 months ago:

My mother’s wonton soup. I cannot eat another’s wonton soup, it taste like ash compared to my mother’s. She also makes great “love knots” pastries. My father use to make use this morning porridge dish were you add milk and brown sugar.