Mr. Milquetoast said 9 years, 10 months ago:

You have just died. Let us say for the sake of argument that the idea of heaven is real and St. Peter is there waiting at the gate. Pete says to you “listen, the club is kind of full at the moment but give me a few minutes to shuffle people around and you’ll get in. Meanwhile, help yourself to a sandwich”.

So there’s this big heavenly sandwich creation station and literally anything you could possibly want as a sandwich ingredient is available. What do you do?

mee said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Falafel w/ hummus, guacamole, french fries, mozzarella sticks….

Sunnilicious said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Pumpernickel Rye with herbed goat cheese, grilled vegetables (zucchini, bell peppers, eggplant) and mixed greens with balsamic vinegar.

n0ndescript said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I hate mayo..so, i use hung curd as an alternative. Chop some peppers, mix it well with the curd..make a spread of sorts. Spread it on the bread…take slices of ham, add a fired egg..voila. Thats my sandwich

Sunnilicious said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I did a vegetarian sandwich already. So lemme do another sandwich.

Fresh roasted turkey topped with carmelized red onions, Gruyère cheese on sourdough bread and grilled with olive oil is a complete winner for me too.

aBird said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Freshly cooked and thinly slices roast beef overflowing on a sourdough baguette, aged and smoked white cheddar topping off the beef slice. roasted garlic mayo at the bottom bun mixed in with the beef jus and horseradish spread on the top bun.

Simple arugula and cherry tomatoes salad with aged balsamic on the side.

ABrighterDay said 9 years, 9 months ago:

A few different types of pickles, Cuban mayonnaise, cherry tomatoes, onions, turkey, provolone cheese, a pinch of salt and pepper, a bit of garlic, all on a freshly made bun. Mmm, yummy.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Tim Horton’s BLT <3

Ja said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Croque Monsieur! all that crispy and gooey cheese combo, flaky ham, and perfect bread :P

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

5 garlic butter baguettes tied up like a sandwich bread x 2
3 x ostrich egg omelettes
50 x bacon strips
8 x chicken breasts fried with nandos sauce
5 x300g sliced rib eye steak organic aus, stuffed with mozarella chesse
Alcohol cocktail sauce
25g x Bubble hash, baked with bread
4000mg x Mdma crystals sprinkled

Toasted, dine in

mozzarella sticks sides, sprinked with 5g cocaine instead of salt

Henessey vsop oldd for when thristy 70cl with 2000mg of dalai lama acid

after this sandwich im ready to die and club in heaven

ps. to be eaten over a gold toilet with keanu reeves face toilet paper

Mona said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Toasted bun, grilled chicken, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Yeah, I’m basic.