Stylorouge said 6 years, 8 months ago:

Tell us your favorite chocolate dessert recipes! Anything from chocolate cake to chocolate chip cookies to chocolate pie because, hey, you can’t go wrong with chocolate!!

Sunny Snowflake said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I adore chocolate. I am a chocolatier by trade even. I like to make confections but my profile picture is of a showpiece I made and entered a competition with.

Deleted User said 6 years, 5 months ago:

@mfbullins Impressive. :) I have only met maybe two true chocolatier’s in my time. It’s good to see you have a passion for it! Chocolate is so much more than food, it’s really an art to master.

Chocolate is the only thing I ever need. If there ever was a choice of one thing to eat my whole life, it’d be chocolate. gah, strawberry chocolate, peanut butter chocolate, oreo chocolate… mhmm. I have never tried really fancy chocolate though… hmm, maybe should do that

I absolutely love chocolate the best are of vocelle and lint and Swiss chocolate is just ahhhhhh so epic!

Mellow Mallow said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Chocolate is so amazing. There is a patisserie near my work that has chocolate truffles, and their mint truffles are made with mint that they grow themselves. Absolutely to die for. I will drop good money for chocolate if it’s worth it, more than I would for a full box of cookies.

Deleted User said 5 years, 11 months ago:

When i go to the other country.. the first thing that i will eat is chocolate.. in my kitchen is full of chocolate it was my late night snacks.. It’s so delicious. I would buy a box of chocolates everyday.. i can’t live without chocolate!

Deleted User said 5 years, 7 months ago:

I love all chocolate but dark chocolate is my preference. I love chocolate mousse, milk, ice cream, chocolate cheese cake and lack forest. I love cold sweet things.:) yum

Coolsoda said 5 years, 6 months ago:

Whenever I go into See’s I always get the same thing: Milk chocolatre, coconut, and I love a good pudding

Deleted User said 5 years, 2 months ago:

I like em’ chocolate fudge brownies. They’re delish. c;