Savannah SIlverstone said 7 years, 1 month ago:

In my country, we eat frogs, pig’s blood chicken intestines etc.

In all honesty, chicken intestines turned out to be one of my favorite food… I also ended up eating fried pig innards and I actually like it. Frog actually tastes like chicken.

Any weird food you like?

Deleted User said 7 years, 1 month ago:

In a town nearby where I live there is an annual festival for what is called Rocky Mountian oysters, which are deep fried bull testicles. They are actually really good as long as you your thinking about what it is.

Mars said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Snakes actually taste pretty good. Kind of like steak but with a funky flavor.

Swifting said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Black Bear is really tasty it doesn’t taste like anything else. It’s really the “Craziest” I’ve eaten.

In the past I’ve sampled black pudding and haggis. It wasn’t as terrible as I thought it would be. (not to offend the Scots on the forum)

Deleted User said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I take offence to that statement Swift! :P Hehehe. Just kidding. I used to eat haggis growing up (usually for Burns night) but when I found out what it was made from that was me – haven’t eaten it since! Which is a shame as I kind of like it, the spiciness was pretty nice if I remember… but oh well.

I guess if haggis is crazy then that’s probably as crazy as I’ve ever gotten… and ever likely to get!!!

Lee said 7 years, 1 month ago:

craziest thing i’ve ever eatin was pig brain. Didn’t much care for it, tasted like gritty warm cottage cheese

daddysgirl said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Well I haven’t eaten any weird part of an animal before, but for a snack I like bread with peanut butter and syrup. I don’t know if you would consider that weird or not.

Swifting said 7 years, 1 month ago:

@daddysgirl – love peanut butter and syrup on bread. Also good is peanut butter and honey on bread.

@mysterium – I’m sorry!!! I didn’t mean to call you weird. (fake sobbing) Trust me when I figured out what Blood Pudding was I wanted to throw up.

TheBoron said 6 years, 5 months ago:

My roommates think I’m crazy for willingly eating both raw and cooked vegetable. And fruit. Beside other food.

Niko said 6 years, 5 months ago:

Craziest thing I’ve ever eaten was probably tripe. It was really good and tasted of salty chicken and marshmallows… That was until someone told me that tripe was ‘sheep’s stomach’. I haven’t touched the stuff since. Haha

Ari Chewy said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I’ve had jellyfish before, it’s kinda rubbery but it’s a lot like noodles
I don’t think I’d be able to eat a lot of it though :P

Knockdowncrazy said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I’m not sure if this is crazy but beef tripe is pretty awesome. It’s basically the cow’s stomach. If seasoned right, it’s phenomenal. It might turn some people off from the idea as the stomach has an odd texture. Also, baby octopus is pretty yummy too.

Brooke said 6 years, 3 months ago:

banana and mayo sandwich’s ….i swear its good

NicNac said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Having a culinary background, I’ve tried some crazy crazy stuff. Shark, has to be close to the top of the craziest, I’m not a seafood fan in the first place, and shark was no exception to this. :| Never again. Other crazy foods I have tried are: Durian, Fried grasshoppers, and venison. Though venison is real common, if you try it for the first time when you’re like in your teen years, it’s a WHOLE new taste from beef. Note: I still don’t care for any of these foods. They’re just the craziest foods I’ve had to try. Happy eating!

LA said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I like dipping fries into my ice cream.

I also like deep-fried crocodile meat. I was forced to try it and it tasted like chicken.