Ayms said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Wow, this World Cup is sure full of surprises.
Let’s start with the most obvious one of them all:

Two games + no goals = Ronaldo. Expected way much more competition from him.
This sport is not a one man’s game, as we’re all aware of but Ronaldo being one of the best players this generation has seen makes me want to scream to the world “WHERE ARE YOU HIDING RONALDO?! COME OUT.”

Being a fan of Messi myself, I might be a bit biased when I say I have a feeling he will be lifting the cup.

Today: 24 June, 2014.
OUT:
Croatia, Cameroon, Spain, Australia, Ivory Coast, Greece, Italy, England, Honduras, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’d be really surprised if Argentina would win it… I don’t even expect them to go beyond the round of 8.

violet said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Exactly! What happened to him?? If Portugal has anything good its him, no offense. I wonder why he is playin’ like that :(

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

First of all, I don’t think Argentina will win because they lack the organisation and tactics of some of the other powerhouse teams.

Secondly, I think a lot of this is down to how poor the Portuguese team are. Ronaldo is used to playing in a Real Madrid team which is built around him and creates chances for him, which he duly takes. This Portugal team in comparison is extremely poor and Ronaldo rarely shines for Portugal – the one exception being that play off against Sweden. As I’ve said in another thread, most Portuguese see Nani as their key player.