Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Algeria man! those pretty boy germans need to go home!

Who gives a fuck

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

You, since you’ve taken the time to post a reply here :) But your lack of interest for this has been noted, you can go now ;)

para said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Colombia beating Brazil
France beating Germany
Switzerland beating Argentina
USA beating Belgium

Sounds realistic. Final will be Germany vs The Netherlands.

ill make a big bet switzerland wont beat argentina loll

Herben said 9 years, 9 months ago:

As a Dutch I would love the Netherlands to win of course. I see we have quite some chances, though I realize it won’t be easy. Next match is against Costa Rica, and we all know about Costa Rica’s previous matches in this World Cup. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they beat my country.

I am pretty sure that Germany will be in the final, though I believe Algeria is able to surprise us all.

This World Cup has been one of countless surprises, therefore I think the final is quite unpredictable. Many of the ‘better’ countries got eliminated against all odds. And the South American countries that survived the group stage (countries that also belong to the ‘better’ ones imo) aren’t playing really well. Germany couldn’t win over Ghana, France couldn’t win over Ecuador and the Netherlands suffered against Australia and Mexico. Only Colombia seems to be quite a solid team, though it has to be added that they had relatively ‘easy’ opponents. And Costa Rica appears to be a dangerous dark horse.

It’s just a really weird World Cup, with everything being possible. I’m just very curious about what will happen in the next matches, and I’ll need to keep in mind that my country could get eliminated by Costa Rica. Let’s just hope we’ll win.