DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Now that the group stage is done, and we’re in a day without matches, what are you predictions for the knockout stage?

Mine is ALLEZ LES BLEUS! ALLEZ LA FRANCE!

A blank version for y’all to use: http://puu.sh/9MxT3/8e7d11cfc1.png

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Haha I don’t think France will beat Germany

It’ll probably be the closest and most interesting game in the WC imo :P

violet said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@djnotnice You seriously think COLOMBIA will beat BRAZIL? -_- XD

@shubham-punj neither do i :) , but I still hope France wins cause then it will be easier for Brazil to beat them in the semis and go to the Finals :D

Colombia has a pretty solid team, Brazil? Not so solid.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

1st. Colombia
2nd. Netherlands
3rd. Germany
4th. Belgium

only because I have a bet on Colombia. My head says Germany and Colombia will be swapped over though really.

Jay said 9 years, 9 months ago:

My heart is saying that this is Germany’s year, so a match against France would be terrifying and amazing!

I’d love for the final to be Germany v Netherlands, just to see my Bayern boys play against The Flying Dutchman.

Dude, are you serious?

Colombia has an excellent team, but has some crucial defensive problems. With a group with Greece, Japan and Ivory Coast is not hard to excel.

The probably most interesting game in the second phase will be Germany v France. Both teams are showing the most consistent football, but I believe in classifying the German team.

Eyes in Belgium and Netherlands powerful, they can make history.

And because this Cup is one of the most exciting and unpredictable in recent memory, will always be difficult to reach a consensus.

Vai pra cima, Brasil!

Did anyone see Louie Suarez bite yet another player just because they bumped into each other?! I would be so scared to play with and against him. And what about pepe being a jerk! grr

Everyone is taking for granted that Germany will win against Algeria and France will win against Nigeria?? Its seems logical and most likely, but you never know………

@cinderella22 Yeah, you have a higher chance of being bitten by Luis Suarez than by a shark ;) Violet, true, I’d love to see an Algerian win, so I’ll definitively cheer for them :D

Maybe he is a shark. :P Just maybe..

@djnotnice do i taste sarcasm? Haha XD

@aviolet No, I’m always serious.

4 games on 4 so far or 4/16 games in total that I predicted right, good start, good start. Les bleus play tomorrow against Nigeria and Germoney against Algeria, go France! and I’ll still cheer for Algeria! :D