Jess said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Anyone obsessed with youtuber as much as I am. I love grace helbig and Hannah hart. They are at the top of the list but I watch so many others such as Tyler Oakley, rose Ellen did, kati Morton, Laura Lejune, shaytards, heykayli, carliestylez, kaelynandlucy, Mamrie hart, the Vlog brothers. The list goes on!

Katie said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hey Jess! I am indeed obsessed with youtubers, probably as much as you are! :) Although I am more into the gamer side of Youtube. A few of my favorites are.. Criousgamers, RageGamingVideos, GenerationHollow, GassyMexican, Markiplier, Roosterteeth, Pewdiepie, TheDiamondMinecart, and so many more! It’s nice to know that there is other people on this website that really enjoy youtube. :D

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My favorites are: communitychannel, HappySlip and GentleWhispering.

Emma said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Ahhh YouTube. Love it. :D My favorites (not in order) are probably: SoulPancake, PewDiePie, VanossGaming, NigaHiga, The VlogBrothers, and Tobuscus!

Sofia said 10 years, 2 months ago:

my fave youtubers are the shaytards, and all of the butler family who vlogs :)

The wallflower said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Mine are Zoella, Superwoman, Troye Sivan, Tyler oakley, Jenna Marbles, the Harries brothers, Niga Higa etc

Poch said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I LOVE Joey Graceffa and Caspar Lee, they are definitely my faves!

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

All the FTM Trans* community (uppercaseCHASE1, skylarkeleven, FTMtranstastic etc.) and ASMR community (specially Ephemeral Rift)!

fiona said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I really love watching Smosh :)

mash said 10 years, 2 months ago:

How has no one mentioned dan and phil!!! I watch way too much :D

Kayla said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Dan and Phil are my favourite Youtubers! They are just so adorable!! :3

Hearmenow said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Shaytards and family, dan, joey, megan nichole, troye, tyler oakley, alex goot and about a billion more. I have way more subscriptions than I have time watching haha:D

Molly said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I am waaaay too into game commentators. Chilled Chaos, his channel is criousgamers, has to be my favourite. I’ve been subscribed to him for soo long, and I’ve had actually conversations with him. I’ve actually come to calling him Anthony. :p He is such a nice person, he was there for me one night lately when I was having a hard time. I also love Immortal, and all the creatures. :3 Roosterteeth too, I adore Ray.

tokyo said 10 years, 2 months ago:

James (UberHaxorNova) is my spirit animal. :3 Pewds, NerdCubed, Aleks.. Kevin (GoldenBlackHawk) ALL OF THE GAMERS! All hail the game commentators. <3

Alexis Taylor said 10 years ago:

I like watching Markiplier and Achievement hunters! They are vary great at what they do and are really funny!