bluetelephonebox said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Which fandoms do you belong to, and (if you want to answer), how long have you been in them?

dresden-perfection said 10 years, 7 months ago:

homestuck and a buttload of assorted anime fandoms.. i’m assuming you’re a whovian lol

oceansRising said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Doctor Who and Classic Who(Since 2006), Homestuck(Problem Sleuth, then 2009) , Gone(when it was published), Star Wars, old Star Trek, Video Games (since the age of four)and books (age of 0). Also Nerdfighteria since 2011.

Aiyana said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Oh gods, too many. ^^; Um, let’s see. I suppose the main fandoms I’m in would have to be Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, MLP: FIM, and Harry Potter.

M.P. said 10 years, 7 months ago:

There are far too many to name. I guess the basic ones are Doctor Who, Glee, Sherlock.

MissRose said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock – and just about all the others but on a much smaller scale. :]

Marissa Newman said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Superwholock, Hannibal,Adventure Time,regular show,Tim Burton.
And many many more.

Lu said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Glee, Merlin, Harry Potter (forever and ever!)

Seagoat said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Homestuck, Roosterteeth/Acheivment Hunter, Free!, Kuroko No Basuke , Realist and Demons and bunch of others that I’m to lazy to type. (ノ#-_-)ノ

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Homestuck(2009), Roosterteeth(2012), Supernatural(2012), Sherlock(2010), Harry Potter(don’t remember), Adventure Time(2011), Avengers(2012), Thor(2011), and tooooons more.

June said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Oh gosh, I have so many! Okay, I’ll try here: Disney, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, Homestuck, Ava’s Demon, Sherlock, Merlin, danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil (Phandom), Star Trek, Animal Crossing, South Park, Adventure Time, Digimon, Les Miserables, and then there’s tons of anime and manga (examples: Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Ouran High School Host Club, Shugo Chara, Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura). I know I am missing so many, but just take these as my main examples! It would be really difficult to pinpoint how long I have been in each fandom.

~Tarantallegra~ said 10 years, 7 months ago:

TVXQ/JYJ (since probably 2009)
Star Wars (since birth. Haha so 1994)
Kingdom Hearts (since 2003? 2004?)
Tim Burton (1999)

jetstream said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m in far too many, hehe. Some of my main fandoms would have to be: homestuck, doctor who, supernatural, sherlock, Penguins of Madagascar, Pokemon, Ouran High School Host Club, Adventure Time, Warriors, Guardians of Ga’hoole, Psych… I’m just going to stop here…

bluetelephonebox said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I love you all for embracing the fandomness. I’m not sure who asked and I’m too lazy to scroll up, but yes, I’m a Whovian~ Also Sherlockian and I call Supernatural my second-hand fandom. Basically I know a lot about it just never seen it. There are other ones for me, too, but those are the big three~

Samantha said 10 years, 7 months ago:

supernatural sherlock && star trek :)