Hearmenow said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I actually just watched the pilot episode yesterday, but I definitely already have a liking towards Holmes. He’s completely different to most characters, sort of both the protagonist and a little anti-hero as well. I mean, he’s a genius, high functioning sociopath.

Sahara Rose Adams said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I’m obsessed with Sherlock! Johnlock is my OTP :) But I also ship adlock. What are people’s predictions for S4 and the christmas special? Please tell me!

violet said 9 years, 7 months ago:

@countrygirl712 nooo….don’t ship Johnlock!! John is better off with Mary :p Plus, they are saying Mary is gonna have a baby….so :D
Check out this vid:

Stardust said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Is it only me who guessed Moriarty would fake death like Sherlock and come back somehow? does this sound weird if I say I am more of a Moriarty fan than Sherlock. And I guessed how Sherlock faked death in season 2 and it matched like 70% with how he did it in season 3.

Sahara Rose Adams said 9 years, 7 months ago:

@aviolet Thank you so much for the video link and reply! However, I respect that you ship John and Mary but I ship Sherlock and John for many, MANY reasons which I won’t write here because I don’t want to start something and that’s not what this website is about. I know you don’t ship them and that’s fine, but everyone can ship who they like! What’s nice is that we all love the show, no matter who we ship and that’s all that matters. :) So we can all talk about it and get excited for season 4 together, yay! I can’t wait for it to come out!

violet said 9 years, 7 months ago:

@countrygirl712 hehe, you are welcome :D
And lol, yeah, everyone can ship whomever they like :) …i was saying it just like that….. ;)
But for now, lets hope season 4 comes out soon, lol…. I can’t wait either :p