BrokenShadow said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Discuss whether you like Marvel or DC more.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Marvel Spider-man. :) wbu ??

DEADPOOL

BrokenShadow said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I love both. But I love Flash & Harley Quinn in DC but Ironman is my guy in Marvel.

I just watched Arrow and The Flash series and I am hyped up for DC. Then I did something I should do long time ago and watched Batman trilogy. I really like it’s maturity, the fact that not everyone got superpowers and even if so, they stil have cons. To me Marvel is just some Spiderman a.k.a crying teenager and plastic blonde Thor. I’m sorry, I probably just kicked a bees’ nest.. But that’s how it feels :P Never read comics themselves since it’s complicated and they renew things all the way.

Matt said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m more of a DC fan. Nightwing.

I was always a bit between the two but after seeing the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy I would have to say I lean more towards Marvel, although I do love Teen Titans ^^

Taylor said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m a DC guy all the way! Dick Grayson (Robin/Nightwing) has always been my favorite since we share so many similar traits. Marvel does make great movies though!!!

PenguinFairy said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Both. Can I love both?

Anxious Batgirl said 9 years, 2 months ago:

As a huge Batman fan, DC will always be my first choice. However, Marvel has done well with characters like deadpool. DC doesn’t have an equivalent for him.

Lauren said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I must say, I’m a massive Marvel fan; I have been since I can remember! But I must say, Marvel have the best heroes (I’m sorry Flash and Batman!) But DC, apart from Venom and Carnage, have the upper hand on the villains! (Harley Quinn is my spirit animal, no shame)

lili said 9 years, 1 month ago:

i love all marvel, like avengers and x-men. however, batman (and all the villains) is the bomb.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’d say I like DC when it comes to tv shows and Marvel when it comes to movies.

MichaelJ0902 said 9 years ago:

DC MasterRace! I have been a DC fan since I was little I always loved The Flash and his Flash Family! The only time I read Marvel is for Fantastic Four.

Maxim said 8 years, 9 months ago:

BATMAN!!!