Jenna Rose said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I want to hear from my fellow Harry Potter lovers. Favorite characters, scenes, maybe even fanfictions you’ve read. Just give me Harry Potter love!

mariko said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Potterhead here :D
Favourite characters: The Weasley twins, Hermione and Hagrid.
Favourite scenes: when hermione punched Draco, that scene was perfect haha. Also when Harry saw Snape’s memories
And I don’t read much fanfictions, but when I do, Romione :)

What about you? :D

Jenna Rose said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Awesome! I read and write LOADS of fanfiction (more reading than writing though)…but I have some ODD likes haha. My favorite characters from the books anyway are Dumbledore, Snape, Voldemort, and Dobby. :D My favorite scenes are….haha its odd but I really love when Dobby dies. Not that I LIKED Dobby dying, but the FEELS MAN. I cried so MUCH. I also really love the when Harry looks into the Mirror of Erised and the talk with DUmbledore. Finally, I love the scene in Deathly Hallows about the Three Brothers (in the movie) and when Harry walks to his death in the forest. And I’ve never read Romione as a main pairing, but I do like them together. I actually read Harry Potter/Voldemort stuff. YES I’M WEIRD BUT I LOVE IT. :D So, what’s the biggest plot hole in Harry Potter that you can think of?